Kate Hudson and Muse's Matthew Bellamy Share Late Night Out
"Bride Wars" star Kate Hudson was spotted stepping out with her boyfriend, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, in London, England on Tuesday, August 31. The couple was pictured at the back door of Ivy Restaurant.
Hudson, who wore a black blazer and dark trousers, and Bellamy, in a dark blue shirt and trousers, spent their evening at the eatery before heading to The Groucho private members club, where they partied until 2 A.M. Bellamy's bandmate Dominic Howard was also joining them. The "Nine" star later returned to her hotel.
Although Kate seemed to have finally found a new love post her divorce from The Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson in 2007, the 31-year-old actress claimed she is not in rush to remarry. She told British Elle magazine, "It's definitely not something I'm looking for. But the divorce doesn't put me off. I'll just see what happens."
"I think a lot of times people are terrified of love and stop themselves from experiencing it. I don't ever want to get that jaded," Kate added. "I do believe in love. I believe that when you really open yourself up to love, it's the most beautiful thing."
During the interview, Kate also confirmed her relationship with Matthew, saying "I'm getting there though. Matt and I are just learning about each other and it's wonderful." As for going on tour with Matt and Muse, the actress revealed, "When I was with Chris, music was my life - I spent seven years on the road. Would I do it again? I wouldn't shy away from a tour bus, it's wonderful."
More Kate Hudson News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding