Kate Hudson and Muse's Matthew Bellamy Share Late Night Out
"Bride Wars" star Kate Hudson was spotted stepping out with her boyfriend, Muse frontman Matthew Bellamy, in London, England on Tuesday, August 31. The couple was pictured at the back door of Ivy Restaurant.
Hudson, who wore a black blazer and dark trousers, and Bellamy, in a dark blue shirt and trousers, spent their evening at the eatery before heading to The Groucho private members club, where they partied until 2 A.M. Bellamy's bandmate Dominic Howard was also joining them. The "Nine" star later returned to her hotel.
Although Kate seemed to have finally found a new love post her divorce from The Black Crowes singer Chris Robinson in 2007, the 31-year-old actress claimed she is not in rush to remarry. She told British Elle magazine, "It's definitely not something I'm looking for. But the divorce doesn't put me off. I'll just see what happens."
"I think a lot of times people are terrified of love and stop themselves from experiencing it. I don't ever want to get that jaded," Kate added. "I do believe in love. I believe that when you really open yourself up to love, it's the most beautiful thing."
During the interview, Kate also confirmed her relationship with Matthew, saying "I'm getting there though. Matt and I are just learning about each other and it's wonderful." As for going on tour with Matt and Muse, the actress revealed, "When I was with Chris, music was my life - I spent seven years on the road. Would I do it again? I wouldn't shy away from a tour bus, it's wonderful."
More Kate Hudson News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'