'Princess Diana' Pictured in Underwear in Chinese Lingerie Ad on Her Death Anniversary
Despite her death, Princess Diana still becomes a much-talked figure. And now on the 13th anniversary of her death, on August 31, Chinese lingerie firm Jealousy International Underwear Co.,Ltd. has launched a billboard which features the Princess of Wales look alike wearing underwear.
The image, which has been put at Shenzhen airport in southern China, shows a lady resembling Princess Diana posing in a bra, briefs, jewelery and a tiara. The lingerie-clad Princess is seen holding a cello and a bow as she looks down at a young child. The ad comes along with a slogan which reads, "Feel the Romance of British Royalty, Diana Underwear."
Clarence House, which represents Prince Charles, refused to give comment on the advert. Meanwhile, British journalist Sam Chambers, who was at the airport and saw the image, said as quoted by Daily Mail, "I was just going to collect my baggage from the carousel when I saw it flash up on a rolling advertising screen."
"And couldn't quite believe what I was seeing," Sam continued. "I thought, surely not, because it was rolling quite quick, so I waited to check when it came up again and, sure enough, there was an image of Diana. It's all the more striking because today is the anniversary of her death."
Princess Diana died on August 31, 1997 in a car crash in Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris. Her boyfriend Dodi Al-Fayed and their chauffeur Henri Paul, who were with the Princess at the car, also died in the accident. Diana's 13th death anniversary was marked by her admirers who left bouquets of flowers outside Kensington Palace.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii