Dustin Milligan Stuck in Terrifying Day in 'Repeaters' Promo Trailer
Another film which is going to be premiered at Toronto International Film Festival has been previewed. "Repeaters" has got a promo trailer which follows three young outsiders whose days inexplicably repeat as they struggle to battle personal demons and addictions.
These three rehab patients are given a one-day pass to make amends with their families. Kyle tries to reconnect with his sister, Sonia avoids her ailing dad, who subsequently passes away, and Weeks sets off to see his violent father in prison. It's a terrible day for each of them, and they cannot find their way out.
While each have some degree of volition and are able to use this day to play out fantasies seemingly with no long term consequences, none has power to change the truth that tomorrow will be the same as yesterday. Ultimately, all are forced to make choices that will affect not only their lives but the lives of everyone around them.
A gritty mind-bending thriller, "Repeaters" stars Dustin Milligan, Amanda Crew and Richard de Klerk as Kyle, Sonia and Weeks respectively. Carl Bessai directs the movie which is written by Arne Olsen. After premiered at upcoming TIFF on September 13, the film will be available for public screenings on September 14 and 18. However, this indie movie has not had U.S. release date.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns