Video: Robert Pattinson Hits Post Emmy Party With Growing Beard and Casual Outfit
Robert Pattinson has shown that he has lots of confidence in himself. When Pattinson, accompanied by his publicist Stephanie Ritz, joined other Hollywood elites at Jimmy Fallon's post Emmy party at Trousdale on Sunday, August 29, the "Twilight" actor didn't even bother to shave his growing beard.
Beside hitting the party with the new facial fuzziness, Pattinson didn't even try to dress up either. The rumored boyfriend of Kristen Stewart appeared casual in a T-shirt, dark jacket, jeans and a baseball cap. Despite the effortless style, Pattinson showed that he is a real gentleman as he carefully escorted pregnant Ritz.
Robert Pattinson will reunite with her on/off screen lover Kristen Stewart this fall as they are set to film "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn". In the final installment of "Twilight" which will be made into two movies, Pattinson and Stewart will be seen reprising their roles as Edward Cullen and Bella Swan respectively.
Robert Pattinson Joining Jimmy Fallon's Post Emmy party:
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers