Official Cover Art of Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira has just posted an official cover art of her upcoming studio effort "Sale El Sol" on her Facebook. To fit the title of the November 2 release which means "the sun comes out" in English, the artwork boasts a close-up look at her posing under the sun.
The 33-year-old Colombian singer/songwriter has also shot a music video for the first single from the album. Her scene which was filmed in Barcelona included riding on the back seat of a motorcycle. This filming reportedly is under investigation from local authorities since she rode the bike without helmet and that is considered illegal.
In an effort to promote the album, Shakira will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and already promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other. She will kick off the gig on September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Moreover, her life on the road will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child