Official Cover Art of Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira has just posted an official cover art of her upcoming studio effort "Sale El Sol" on her Facebook. To fit the title of the November 2 release which means "the sun comes out" in English, the artwork boasts a close-up look at her posing under the sun.
The 33-year-old Colombian singer/songwriter has also shot a music video for the first single from the album. Her scene which was filmed in Barcelona included riding on the back seat of a motorcycle. This filming reportedly is under investigation from local authorities since she rode the bike without helmet and that is considered illegal.
In an effort to promote the album, Shakira will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and already promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other. She will kick off the gig on September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Moreover, her life on the road will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'