Official Cover Art of Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira has just posted an official cover art of her upcoming studio effort "Sale El Sol" on her Facebook. To fit the title of the November 2 release which means "the sun comes out" in English, the artwork boasts a close-up look at her posing under the sun.
The 33-year-old Colombian singer/songwriter has also shot a music video for the first single from the album. Her scene which was filmed in Barcelona included riding on the back seat of a motorcycle. This filming reportedly is under investigation from local authorities since she rode the bike without helmet and that is considered illegal.
In an effort to promote the album, Shakira will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and already promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other. She will kick off the gig on September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Moreover, her life on the road will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
More Shakira News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Drake Presents Rihanna With Video Vanguard Award
- MTV VMAs 2016: Jimmy Fallon Appears Onstage as Ryan Lochte, Throws Major Shade at Him
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Leads Full List of Winners With Six Trophies
- MTV VMAs 2016: Future Performs 'F**k Up Some Commas', Nick Jonas Brings 'Bacon'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce Reenacts 'Lemonade' Visuals, Britney Spears Slays 'Make Me'
- MTV VMAs 2016: Alicia Keys Goes Make Up Free as She Honors MLK With a Poem
- MTV VMAs 2016: Kanye West Debuts 'Fade' Music Video, Talks About Taylor Swift in Speech
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Not Married Despite That Ring on Her Finger