Official Cover Art of Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira has just posted an official cover art of her upcoming studio effort "Sale El Sol" on her Facebook. To fit the title of the November 2 release which means "the sun comes out" in English, the artwork boasts a close-up look at her posing under the sun.
The 33-year-old Colombian singer/songwriter has also shot a music video for the first single from the album. Her scene which was filmed in Barcelona included riding on the back seat of a motorcycle. This filming reportedly is under investigation from local authorities since she rode the bike without helmet and that is considered illegal.
In an effort to promote the album, Shakira will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and already promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other. She will kick off the gig on September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Moreover, her life on the road will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video