Official Cover Art of Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira has just posted an official cover art of her upcoming studio effort "Sale El Sol" on her Facebook. To fit the title of the November 2 release which means "the sun comes out" in English, the artwork boasts a close-up look at her posing under the sun.
The 33-year-old Colombian singer/songwriter has also shot a music video for the first single from the album. Her scene which was filmed in Barcelona included riding on the back seat of a motorcycle. This filming reportedly is under investigation from local authorities since she rode the bike without helmet and that is considered illegal.
In an effort to promote the album, Shakira will be mapping out an "interactive tour" this winter and already promised the upcoming Tour of Earthly Delights will be unlike any other. She will kick off the gig on September 15 in Montreal, QC and continue through December 20 in London. Moreover, her life on the road will be captured on cameras and featured in a new British reality series titled "Katy Brand Meets".
More Shakira News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics