'Melissa and Joey' 1.05 Preview: The Perfect Storm
In the fifth episode of ABC Family's new sitcom "Melissa & Joey", Mel discovers that Lennox is failing one of her classes, so Joe encourages her to lay down the law. But when Mel's dad, former Senator Burke, comes to town, he lures the kids to break the rules.
After he invites Lennox to come live with him in DC, Mel and Joe attempt to use some reverse psychology to get her to do the right thing. Called "The Perfect Storm", the episode airs on Monday, September 7 at 8/7c.
"Melissa & Joey" is a half-hour multi-cam comedy with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence executive producing and starring. Hart's Mel ends up taking in her niece and nephew when her sister is jailed and her brother in law flees the country. To juggle her work and housework, she hires a man who takes care of the family, Joey.
The sitcom is taped in front of live audience. "People miss it," Hart quipped in an interview with EW. "I really think that there is this void in television. There are so few sitcoms. Everyone is trying to remake something else. I think that this one does have a little bit of 'Who's the Boss?' and some 'Friends' humor, kind of 'Mad About You'."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby