'Melissa and Joey' 1.05 Preview: The Perfect Storm
In the fifth episode of ABC Family's new sitcom "Melissa & Joey", Mel discovers that Lennox is failing one of her classes, so Joe encourages her to lay down the law. But when Mel's dad, former Senator Burke, comes to town, he lures the kids to break the rules.
After he invites Lennox to come live with him in DC, Mel and Joe attempt to use some reverse psychology to get her to do the right thing. Called "The Perfect Storm", the episode airs on Monday, September 7 at 8/7c.
"Melissa & Joey" is a half-hour multi-cam comedy with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence executive producing and starring. Hart's Mel ends up taking in her niece and nephew when her sister is jailed and her brother in law flees the country. To juggle her work and housework, she hires a man who takes care of the family, Joey.
The sitcom is taped in front of live audience. "People miss it," Hart quipped in an interview with EW. "I really think that there is this void in television. There are so few sitcoms. Everyone is trying to remake something else. I think that this one does have a little bit of 'Who's the Boss?' and some 'Friends' humor, kind of 'Mad About You'."
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince