'Melissa and Joey' 1.05 Preview: The Perfect Storm
In the fifth episode of ABC Family's new sitcom "Melissa & Joey", Mel discovers that Lennox is failing one of her classes, so Joe encourages her to lay down the law. But when Mel's dad, former Senator Burke, comes to town, he lures the kids to break the rules.
After he invites Lennox to come live with him in DC, Mel and Joe attempt to use some reverse psychology to get her to do the right thing. Called "The Perfect Storm", the episode airs on Monday, September 7 at 8/7c.
"Melissa & Joey" is a half-hour multi-cam comedy with Melissa Joan Hart and Joey Lawrence executive producing and starring. Hart's Mel ends up taking in her niece and nephew when her sister is jailed and her brother in law flees the country. To juggle her work and housework, she hires a man who takes care of the family, Joey.
The sitcom is taped in front of live audience. "People miss it," Hart quipped in an interview with EW. "I really think that there is this void in television. There are so few sitcoms. Everyone is trying to remake something else. I think that this one does have a little bit of 'Who's the Boss?' and some 'Friends' humor, kind of 'Mad About You'."
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound