Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Wants to Be Mary Jane in 'Spider-Man' Reboot
Lindsay Lohan is reportedly eying a role in upcoming Hollywood blockbuster. Comic Book Movie reports that the actress/singer, who was recently released from jail for violating probation term, plans to make a comeback by appearing in untitled Spider-Man reboot.
The role that is eyed by Lohan is apparently red-haired Mary Jane Watson. As for how the 24-year-old beauty is interested in the part, there is speculation that Lohan's friends who are also "Spider-Man" fans have suggested her to go after the role that she is trying to get an audition for Sony. The rumor is said to have been floating around Los Angeles but the site notes that this should be taken with a grain of salt.
Even if Lohan indeed wants to be Mary Jane, there is very small chance for her to star in the upcoming "Spider-Man" movie. Words are, the character of Peter Parker's love interest who was portrayed by Kirsten Dunst in "Spider-Man" trilogy will not return to the remake version. Instead, she is allegedly going to be replaced by another character Gwen Stacy.
"Spider-Man" reboot has got Andrew Garfield to portray the new Peter Parker. Marc Webb is tapped to serve behind the lens for the upcoming superhero movie, which script is written by James Vanderbilt. This action sci-fi is targeted for July 3, 2012 release.
Lindsay Lohan stars as April Benz in star-studded action movie "Machete" which is going to hit U.S. theaters on September 3. She landed lead roles in 2007 films, "Georgia Rule" and "I Know Who Killed Me".
- Leslie Jones' Nude Photos and Personal Information Leaked After Her Website Got Hacked
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap