Video Premiere: Donell Jones' 'Love Like This'
Donell Jones tries to convince his reluctant love interest that they are meant to be together as seen in a music video for his new single "Love Like This". He sings, "Don't worry baby girl/ cuz I got it bad for ya/ you won't hurt no more/ It's ok if your heart ain't ready/ but girl I can't leave you alone."
"Love Like This" is one of the songs which will make the cut to Donell Jones' soon-to-be-released studio installment "Lyrics" which is expected to arrive in U.S. on September 28. Explaining the album title, he wrote on Twitter, "Words mean everything and the feeling of the music is important."
The tracklisting for the album is yet to be unveiled. Back in November last year when doing an interview with The Next 2 Shine, he revealed some people in his "Lyrics" team. "Eddie F, Brian Cox and Mic City. I'm pretty much gonna produce most of the work myself. I definitely, definitely wanna get a joint from Ryan Leslie," he said.
- Ciara Hits Recording Studio
- Jason Momoa's 'Aquaman' Gets New Release Date
- Report: David and Victoria Beckham Are Separating
- Justin Bieber Exposes His Upper Thighs During Outing
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Name Newborn Baby Boy Dimitri
- John Cena and Casey Affleck Tapped to Host 'SNL'
- Anna Faris Admits She Felt 'Insecure' and 'So Hurt' Over Chris Pratt Cheating Rumors
- Amy Schumer to Play Lead Role in 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie