Video Premiere: Donell Jones' 'Love Like This'
Donell Jones tries to convince his reluctant love interest that they are meant to be together as seen in a music video for his new single "Love Like This". He sings, "Don't worry baby girl/ cuz I got it bad for ya/ you won't hurt no more/ It's ok if your heart ain't ready/ but girl I can't leave you alone."
"Love Like This" is one of the songs which will make the cut to Donell Jones' soon-to-be-released studio installment "Lyrics" which is expected to arrive in U.S. on September 28. Explaining the album title, he wrote on Twitter, "Words mean everything and the feeling of the music is important."
The tracklisting for the album is yet to be unveiled. Back in November last year when doing an interview with The Next 2 Shine, he revealed some people in his "Lyrics" team. "Eddie F, Brian Cox and Mic City. I'm pretty much gonna produce most of the work myself. I definitely, definitely wanna get a joint from Ryan Leslie," he said.
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift