Video Premiere: Donell Jones' 'Love Like This'
Donell Jones tries to convince his reluctant love interest that they are meant to be together as seen in a music video for his new single "Love Like This". He sings, "Don't worry baby girl/ cuz I got it bad for ya/ you won't hurt no more/ It's ok if your heart ain't ready/ but girl I can't leave you alone."
"Love Like This" is one of the songs which will make the cut to Donell Jones' soon-to-be-released studio installment "Lyrics" which is expected to arrive in U.S. on September 28. Explaining the album title, he wrote on Twitter, "Words mean everything and the feeling of the music is important."
The tracklisting for the album is yet to be unveiled. Back in November last year when doing an interview with The Next 2 Shine, he revealed some people in his "Lyrics" team. "Eddie F, Brian Cox and Mic City. I'm pretty much gonna produce most of the work myself. I definitely, definitely wanna get a joint from Ryan Leslie," he said.
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande