Video Premiere: Donell Jones' 'Love Like This'
Donell Jones tries to convince his reluctant love interest that they are meant to be together as seen in a music video for his new single "Love Like This". He sings, "Don't worry baby girl/ cuz I got it bad for ya/ you won't hurt no more/ It's ok if your heart ain't ready/ but girl I can't leave you alone."
"Love Like This" is one of the songs which will make the cut to Donell Jones' soon-to-be-released studio installment "Lyrics" which is expected to arrive in U.S. on September 28. Explaining the album title, he wrote on Twitter, "Words mean everything and the feeling of the music is important."
The tracklisting for the album is yet to be unveiled. Back in November last year when doing an interview with The Next 2 Shine, he revealed some people in his "Lyrics" team. "Eddie F, Brian Cox and Mic City. I'm pretty much gonna produce most of the work myself. I definitely, definitely wanna get a joint from Ryan Leslie," he said.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?