Video Premiere: Donell Jones' 'Love Like This'
Donell Jones tries to convince his reluctant love interest that they are meant to be together as seen in a music video for his new single "Love Like This". He sings, "Don't worry baby girl/ cuz I got it bad for ya/ you won't hurt no more/ It's ok if your heart ain't ready/ but girl I can't leave you alone."
"Love Like This" is one of the songs which will make the cut to Donell Jones' soon-to-be-released studio installment "Lyrics" which is expected to arrive in U.S. on September 28. Explaining the album title, he wrote on Twitter, "Words mean everything and the feeling of the music is important."
The tracklisting for the album is yet to be unveiled. Back in November last year when doing an interview with The Next 2 Shine, he revealed some people in his "Lyrics" team. "Eddie F, Brian Cox and Mic City. I'm pretty much gonna produce most of the work myself. I definitely, definitely wanna get a joint from Ryan Leslie," he said.
Donell Jones' "Love Like This" music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3