Rihanna Gives Kisses to Her Wax Figure
Rihanna has become the latest star who was honored with her own wax figure. On Tuesday, August 31, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Washington D.C. unveiled a Rihanna wax figure and the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty was so proud of her wax statue, she even changed her Twitter picture to image of her and her "twin".
Rihanna is now sporting a red hair, while her wax figure has her old blonde quiff. The wax statue dons a black lace corset, black fitted jacket, black skinny pants and black silk heels which were donated by the "Russian Roulette" singer. Meanwhile, Madame Tussauds provided the tennis bracelet, diamond earrings and a gold and diamond ring which are donned by the wax figure.
Rihanna's wax clone is now on display in the nation's capital, joining African American civil rights activist Rosa Parks', current U.S. President Barack Obama's and his wife Michelle Obama's, and fellow stars Jonas Brothers', Denzel Washington's and Madonna's wax figures.
Beside excited about her wax figure, Rihanna is also thrilled about her new single which will hit radio in less than two weeks. On her Twitter page, the girlfriend of Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star Matt Kemp wrote, "@RyanSeacrest Soon! In less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
More Rihanna News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7