Rihanna Gives Kisses to Her Wax Figure
Rihanna has become the latest star who was honored with her own wax figure. On Tuesday, August 31, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Washington D.C. unveiled a Rihanna wax figure and the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty was so proud of her wax statue, she even changed her Twitter picture to image of her and her "twin".
Rihanna is now sporting a red hair, while her wax figure has her old blonde quiff. The wax statue dons a black lace corset, black fitted jacket, black skinny pants and black silk heels which were donated by the "Russian Roulette" singer. Meanwhile, Madame Tussauds provided the tennis bracelet, diamond earrings and a gold and diamond ring which are donned by the wax figure.
Rihanna's wax clone is now on display in the nation's capital, joining African American civil rights activist Rosa Parks', current U.S. President Barack Obama's and his wife Michelle Obama's, and fellow stars Jonas Brothers', Denzel Washington's and Madonna's wax figures.
Beside excited about her wax figure, Rihanna is also thrilled about her new single which will hit radio in less than two weeks. On her Twitter page, the girlfriend of Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star Matt Kemp wrote, "@RyanSeacrest Soon! In less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
More Rihanna News
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance