Rihanna Gives Kisses to Her Wax Figure
Rihanna has become the latest star who was honored with her own wax figure. On Tuesday, August 31, Madame Tussauds Wax Museum in Washington D.C. unveiled a Rihanna wax figure and the 22-year-old Barbadian beauty was so proud of her wax statue, she even changed her Twitter picture to image of her and her "twin".
Rihanna is now sporting a red hair, while her wax figure has her old blonde quiff. The wax statue dons a black lace corset, black fitted jacket, black skinny pants and black silk heels which were donated by the "Russian Roulette" singer. Meanwhile, Madame Tussauds provided the tennis bracelet, diamond earrings and a gold and diamond ring which are donned by the wax figure.
Rihanna's wax clone is now on display in the nation's capital, joining African American civil rights activist Rosa Parks', current U.S. President Barack Obama's and his wife Michelle Obama's, and fellow stars Jonas Brothers', Denzel Washington's and Madonna's wax figures.
Beside excited about her wax figure, Rihanna is also thrilled about her new single which will hit radio in less than two weeks. On her Twitter page, the girlfriend of Los Angeles Dodgers baseball star Matt Kemp wrote, "@RyanSeacrest Soon! In less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
More Rihanna News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover