Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' to Debut on Sept. 14
Amid confusion when the first offering from Rihanna's new album will arrive and whether it is "Only Girl" or "Cheers", All Access brought a new report. The publication scheduled to debut the Barbadian singer's new single on September 14 and listed it under the title "Only Girl (In the World)".
The song was previously rumored to be a dance track which will mark Rihanna's return to her fun stuff. Adding the media frenzy, she tweeted a message to Ryan Seacrest, "Soon! In less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
Rumored to ditch her previous dark music, the album itself hasn't been titled. Rumor has it, the follow-up to 2009 "Rated R" is going to be made available for purchase in United States on November 2.
More Rihanna News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama