Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' to Debut on Sept. 14
Amid confusion when the first offering from Rihanna's new album will arrive and whether it is "Only Girl" or "Cheers", All Access brought a new report. The publication scheduled to debut the Barbadian singer's new single on September 14 and listed it under the title "Only Girl (In the World)".
The song was previously rumored to be a dance track which will mark Rihanna's return to her fun stuff. Adding the media frenzy, she tweeted a message to Ryan Seacrest, "Soon! In less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
Rumored to ditch her previous dark music, the album itself hasn't been titled. Rumor has it, the follow-up to 2009 "Rated R" is going to be made available for purchase in United States on November 2.
More Rihanna News
- Bella Hadid Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Racy Bikini. See the Pic!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Cradle Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Baby During Brunch
- Jeff Bridges Joins 'Kingsman: The Golden Circle'
- Demi Lovato Mourning Her Great-Grandma's Death. Read Her Touching Tribute
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Party in Las Vegas, Talk About Wedding Plans
- Stephen Amell and Will Arnett Joke About Making an 'Arrow' Feature Film
- Liam Hemsworth Admits His 2013 Split From Miley Cyrus 'Was Hard'
- Madonna Throws Shade at BET for Diss Over Her BBMA Tribute to Prince