Rihanna's 'Only Girl (In the World)' to Debut on Sept. 14
Amid confusion when the first offering from Rihanna's new album will arrive and whether it is "Only Girl" or "Cheers", All Access brought a new report. The publication scheduled to debut the Barbadian singer's new single on September 14 and listed it under the title "Only Girl (In the World)".
The song was previously rumored to be a dance track which will mark Rihanna's return to her fun stuff. Adding the media frenzy, she tweeted a message to Ryan Seacrest, "Soon! In less than 10 dayz ima send u sumn special, and ur gonna play it OVER and OVER, like I'm the only girl in the world!"
Rumored to ditch her previous dark music, the album itself hasn't been titled. Rumor has it, the follow-up to 2009 "Rated R" is going to be made available for purchase in United States on November 2.
More Rihanna News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'