'Pretty Little Liars' Star Chad Lowe Wed Longtime Girlfriend
"Pretty Little Liars" star Chad Lowe has made a trip to the aisle for the second time. The actor, who is also known as the ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank, wed his longtime girlfriend, film producer Kim Painter, on Saturday, August 28, People reported.
Lowe and Painter swapped vows in front of family and a small group of friends in an oceanside ceremony at Terranea Resort in Los Angeles. The 42-year-old actor's brother, Rob Lowe, served as best man, while the newlyweds' 15-month-old daughter Mabel Painter Lowe acted as the ring bearer.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter announced for the first time that they were dating back on January 19, 2007. The couple welcomed their first child together on May 16, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Lowe was previously married to "Amelia" actress Hilary Swank between 1997 and 2006.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance