'Pretty Little Liars' Star Chad Lowe Wed Longtime Girlfriend
"Pretty Little Liars" star Chad Lowe has made a trip to the aisle for the second time. The actor, who is also known as the ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank, wed his longtime girlfriend, film producer Kim Painter, on Saturday, August 28, People reported.
Lowe and Painter swapped vows in front of family and a small group of friends in an oceanside ceremony at Terranea Resort in Los Angeles. The 42-year-old actor's brother, Rob Lowe, served as best man, while the newlyweds' 15-month-old daughter Mabel Painter Lowe acted as the ring bearer.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter announced for the first time that they were dating back on January 19, 2007. The couple welcomed their first child together on May 16, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Lowe was previously married to "Amelia" actress Hilary Swank between 1997 and 2006.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences