'Pretty Little Liars' Star Chad Lowe Wed Longtime Girlfriend
"Pretty Little Liars" star Chad Lowe has made a trip to the aisle for the second time. The actor, who is also known as the ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank, wed his longtime girlfriend, film producer Kim Painter, on Saturday, August 28, People reported.
Lowe and Painter swapped vows in front of family and a small group of friends in an oceanside ceremony at Terranea Resort in Los Angeles. The 42-year-old actor's brother, Rob Lowe, served as best man, while the newlyweds' 15-month-old daughter Mabel Painter Lowe acted as the ring bearer.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter announced for the first time that they were dating back on January 19, 2007. The couple welcomed their first child together on May 16, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Lowe was previously married to "Amelia" actress Hilary Swank between 1997 and 2006.
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance