'Pretty Little Liars' Star Chad Lowe Wed Longtime Girlfriend
"Pretty Little Liars" star Chad Lowe has made a trip to the aisle for the second time. The actor, who is also known as the ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank, wed his longtime girlfriend, film producer Kim Painter, on Saturday, August 28, People reported.
Lowe and Painter swapped vows in front of family and a small group of friends in an oceanside ceremony at Terranea Resort in Los Angeles. The 42-year-old actor's brother, Rob Lowe, served as best man, while the newlyweds' 15-month-old daughter Mabel Painter Lowe acted as the ring bearer.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter announced for the first time that they were dating back on January 19, 2007. The couple welcomed their first child together on May 16, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Lowe was previously married to "Amelia" actress Hilary Swank between 1997 and 2006.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation