'Pretty Little Liars' Star Chad Lowe Wed Longtime Girlfriend
"Pretty Little Liars" star Chad Lowe has made a trip to the aisle for the second time. The actor, who is also known as the ex-husband of Oscar-winning actress Hilary Swank, wed his longtime girlfriend, film producer Kim Painter, on Saturday, August 28, People reported.
Lowe and Painter swapped vows in front of family and a small group of friends in an oceanside ceremony at Terranea Resort in Los Angeles. The 42-year-old actor's brother, Rob Lowe, served as best man, while the newlyweds' 15-month-old daughter Mabel Painter Lowe acted as the ring bearer.
Chad Lowe and Kim Painter announced for the first time that they were dating back on January 19, 2007. The couple welcomed their first child together on May 16, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. Lowe was previously married to "Amelia" actress Hilary Swank between 1997 and 2006.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'