Ryan Gosling Flirts With Michelle Williams in New 'Blue Valentine' Clip
A never-before-seen scene from "Blue Valentine" has been previewed in a new clip. The video, which is debuted by MTV Hollywood Crush, shares the first meeting of Ryan Gosling's David and Michelle Williams' Cindy in a hotel, where she watches him stealing. Instead of being afraid and running away, David introduces himself to Cindy and offers her to call him.
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" centers on a married couple who has been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. While Cindy has blossomed into a woman with opportunities and options, David is still the same person he was when they met, and is unable to accept either Cindy's growth or his lack of it.
In an attempt to save their marriage, they will be vacationing at a themed hotel. While there, they relive their entire love story. The narrative is claimed to unfold in two distinct time frames, juxtaposing scenes of first love and youthful sexuality, with those of disenchantment and discord.
Starring also Mike Vogel, "Blue Valentine" is directed by Derek Cianfrance who additionally writes the script along with Cami DeLavigne and Joey Curtis. This drama has been premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival and will hit limited U.S. theaters on December 31.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'