Ryan Gosling Flirts With Michelle Williams in New 'Blue Valentine' Clip
A never-before-seen scene from "Blue Valentine" has been previewed in a new clip. The video, which is debuted by MTV Hollywood Crush, shares the first meeting of Ryan Gosling's David and Michelle Williams' Cindy in a hotel, where she watches him stealing. Instead of being afraid and running away, David introduces himself to Cindy and offers her to call him.
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" centers on a married couple who has been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. While Cindy has blossomed into a woman with opportunities and options, David is still the same person he was when they met, and is unable to accept either Cindy's growth or his lack of it.
In an attempt to save their marriage, they will be vacationing at a themed hotel. While there, they relive their entire love story. The narrative is claimed to unfold in two distinct time frames, juxtaposing scenes of first love and youthful sexuality, with those of disenchantment and discord.
Starring also Mike Vogel, "Blue Valentine" is directed by Derek Cianfrance who additionally writes the script along with Cami DeLavigne and Joey Curtis. This drama has been premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival and will hit limited U.S. theaters on December 31.
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'
- No Worry! Justin Bieber Strips Off His Shirt Showing Off New Inks and Toned Abs in Brazil
- Are Kylie Jenner and Tyga Breaking Up Again? Rapper Moves to New Bachelor Pad
- New 'Valerian' Trailer Offers a Better Look at the City of a Thousand Planets
- Jennifer Aniston Leans on Brad Pitt Amid Justin Theroux Split Rumors
- Details of Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez's Romantic Wedding and Baby Plans Revealed
- Mike WiLL Made It Releases Dramatic Music Video for 'On the Come Up' Feat. Big Sean