Ryan Gosling Flirts With Michelle Williams in New 'Blue Valentine' Clip
A never-before-seen scene from "Blue Valentine" has been previewed in a new clip. The video, which is debuted by MTV Hollywood Crush, shares the first meeting of Ryan Gosling's David and Michelle Williams' Cindy in a hotel, where she watches him stealing. Instead of being afraid and running away, David introduces himself to Cindy and offers her to call him.
A complex portrait of a contemporary American marriage, "Blue Valentine" centers on a married couple who has been together for several years but who are at an impasse in their relationship. While Cindy has blossomed into a woman with opportunities and options, David is still the same person he was when they met, and is unable to accept either Cindy's growth or his lack of it.
In an attempt to save their marriage, they will be vacationing at a themed hotel. While there, they relive their entire love story. The narrative is claimed to unfold in two distinct time frames, juxtaposing scenes of first love and youthful sexuality, with those of disenchantment and discord.
Starring also Mike Vogel, "Blue Valentine" is directed by Derek Cianfrance who additionally writes the script along with Cami DeLavigne and Joey Curtis. This drama has been premiered at 2010 Sundance Film Festival and will hit limited U.S. theaters on December 31.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance