Video: Lady GaGa Debuts Brand New Song 'Living on the Radio'
Lady GaGa continues showcasing new songs she has recorded. After debuting a fresh material called "You and I" during a live event in June this year, she once again treated her Little Monsters with another new track, this time around called "Living on the Radio".
Wearing nothing but bra and panties, GaGa sat behind a piano and sang a gentle piano ballad which has a nostalgic feel during a concert in St. Paul, Minnesota on Monday night, August 30. She mentioned about champagne as well as caviar, and concertgoers made their loudest cheers when she gave a shout-out to them on the lyrics.
"Baby, you've got a friend/ And so many little monsters/ Keep living on the radio," she sang. "And when there's nowhere to go/ And all your friends are gone/ And you've only got your daddy to call/ You're gonna be all right, honey/ Because your songs are on the radio."
GaGa ended the special treatment with short message, "I hope you like that. It came straight from my soul to you." She didn't confirm whether or not the song will make the cut to her highly-anticipated new studio album though. On Twitter, she wrote, "I got nothing left to do, but don't give a damn, cuz were back in Minnesota baby, with a sold out show again."
More Lady GaGa News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones