Video: Lady GaGa Debuts Brand New Song 'Living on the Radio'
Lady GaGa continues showcasing new songs she has recorded. After debuting a fresh material called "You and I" during a live event in June this year, she once again treated her Little Monsters with another new track, this time around called "Living on the Radio".
Wearing nothing but bra and panties, GaGa sat behind a piano and sang a gentle piano ballad which has a nostalgic feel during a concert in St. Paul, Minnesota on Monday night, August 30. She mentioned about champagne as well as caviar, and concertgoers made their loudest cheers when she gave a shout-out to them on the lyrics.
"Baby, you've got a friend/ And so many little monsters/ Keep living on the radio," she sang. "And when there's nowhere to go/ And all your friends are gone/ And you've only got your daddy to call/ You're gonna be all right, honey/ Because your songs are on the radio."
GaGa ended the special treatment with short message, "I hope you like that. It came straight from my soul to you." She didn't confirm whether or not the song will make the cut to her highly-anticipated new studio album though. On Twitter, she wrote, "I got nothing left to do, but don't give a damn, cuz were back in Minnesota baby, with a sold out show again."
More Lady GaGa News
- Fans Speculate Infinite's Woohyun Is Involved in Sexual Assault Case
- Venus Williams Claims Fatal Car Crash Victim Didn't Wear Seat Belt
- Chadwick Boseman Hunts Down His Sister's Killer in Intense Trailer for 'Message from the King'
- Usher Cleans His Star and Pushes a Car With James Corden in 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Kate Hudson Shaves Her Head for New Musical Project With Sia
- O.J. Simpson and Kato Kaelin May Live Together for New Reality Show
- Khloe Kardashian Accused of Photoshopping Her Workout Pic. See It Yourself!
- Miley Cyrus Goes Shopping in Malibu in Tiny Bikini