Video: Lady GaGa Debuts Brand New Song 'Living on the Radio'
Lady GaGa continues showcasing new songs she has recorded. After debuting a fresh material called "You and I" during a live event in June this year, she once again treated her Little Monsters with another new track, this time around called "Living on the Radio".
Wearing nothing but bra and panties, GaGa sat behind a piano and sang a gentle piano ballad which has a nostalgic feel during a concert in St. Paul, Minnesota on Monday night, August 30. She mentioned about champagne as well as caviar, and concertgoers made their loudest cheers when she gave a shout-out to them on the lyrics.
"Baby, you've got a friend/ And so many little monsters/ Keep living on the radio," she sang. "And when there's nowhere to go/ And all your friends are gone/ And you've only got your daddy to call/ You're gonna be all right, honey/ Because your songs are on the radio."
GaGa ended the special treatment with short message, "I hope you like that. It came straight from my soul to you." She didn't confirm whether or not the song will make the cut to her highly-anticipated new studio album though. On Twitter, she wrote, "I got nothing left to do, but don't give a damn, cuz were back in Minnesota baby, with a sold out show again."
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance