Video: Lady GaGa Debuts Brand New Song 'Living on the Radio'
Lady GaGa continues showcasing new songs she has recorded. After debuting a fresh material called "You and I" during a live event in June this year, she once again treated her Little Monsters with another new track, this time around called "Living on the Radio".
Wearing nothing but bra and panties, GaGa sat behind a piano and sang a gentle piano ballad which has a nostalgic feel during a concert in St. Paul, Minnesota on Monday night, August 30. She mentioned about champagne as well as caviar, and concertgoers made their loudest cheers when she gave a shout-out to them on the lyrics.
"Baby, you've got a friend/ And so many little monsters/ Keep living on the radio," she sang. "And when there's nowhere to go/ And all your friends are gone/ And you've only got your daddy to call/ You're gonna be all right, honey/ Because your songs are on the radio."
GaGa ended the special treatment with short message, "I hope you like that. It came straight from my soul to you." She didn't confirm whether or not the song will make the cut to her highly-anticipated new studio album though. On Twitter, she wrote, "I got nothing left to do, but don't give a damn, cuz were back in Minnesota baby, with a sold out show again."
More Lady GaGa News
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'