Rushed to Hospital, Zsa Zsa Gabor Not in Life-Threatening Situation
Although Zsa Zsa Gabor was readmitted to hospital on Tuesday, August 31, the actress' daughter Constance Francesca Hilton insisted that Gabor is now stable and not in a life-threatening situation. According to Los Angeles Times, Hilton has released a statement through her spokesman Edward Lozzi, saying "Reports of my mother's passing are hurtful and unprofessional."
Additionally, Gabor's publicist, John Blanchette, told TMZ that doctors have stabilized the ailing star's condition although she is still undergoing certain tests. Blanchette further revealed that he is "hopeful she'll be released tonight."
Gabor was rushed to hospital after her husband Prince Frederic von Anhalt found her "unresponsive". The site claimed the person who made 911 call from the actress' house mentioned flu-like symptoms and body pain. And just like Gabor's daughter has revealed, the actress' life was not in immediate danger as a private ambulance which took her to hospital didn't use emergency lights flashing.
Zsa Zsa Gabor has been in and out of hospital after she broke her hip when falling out of bed in her home in July. She has undergone hip replacement surgery following the bone-breaking fall. On August 11, Gabor was allowed to return to her home only to go back to the medical center two days after. On August 16, Gabor asked to return to her Bel Air home, declining to undergo any more surgery and asking to spend her final days at her residence.
- Jamie Foxx Awkwardly Responds to Katie Holmes Dating Reports
- 'Marvel's Ant-Man' Animated Shorts Coming to Disney XD
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Reunite for Friend's Birthday Party at Disneyland
- Migos 'Weren't Comfortable' Performing With Drag Queens During Katy Perry's Performance on 'SNL'
- Tired-Looking Pippa Middleton and James Matthews Spotted at LAX. Heading for Honeymoon?
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Boobs in Nothing But Rope - See the Revealing Pics
- 'Preacher' Season 2 Unveils Featurette and Fiery Character Posters
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women