Crystal Bowersox Eyes to Release Debut Album in Spring Instead of This Fall
Instead of planning to release her debut album in November in the same year she graduated from "American Idol" like some of the "Idol" alumni, Crystal Bowersox hopes to drop it next year in spring. "I don't want to rush something out just to hit Black Friday sales," she explained to 101.5 The River.
"I don't think that's right," she continued. "[I don't want] just to have a product, but to have a good product, something that I will be proud of in 10, 15, 20 years. My debut album on a major label - it's a huge thing, and I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
Crystal Bowersox has been signed to 19/Jive Records and toured with the other Top 9 contestants of "Idol" season 9. Her first gig after the summer traveling show will be with Michael Franti at San Fransisco's three-day festival on September 11. "I am so stoked," she said. "It's a peace rally, a three-day festival ... with one of my heroes."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed