Crystal Bowersox Eyes to Release Debut Album in Spring Instead of This Fall
Instead of planning to release her debut album in November in the same year she graduated from "American Idol" like some of the "Idol" alumni, Crystal Bowersox hopes to drop it next year in spring. "I don't want to rush something out just to hit Black Friday sales," she explained to 101.5 The River.
"I don't think that's right," she continued. "[I don't want] just to have a product, but to have a good product, something that I will be proud of in 10, 15, 20 years. My debut album on a major label - it's a huge thing, and I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
Crystal Bowersox has been signed to 19/Jive Records and toured with the other Top 9 contestants of "Idol" season 9. Her first gig after the summer traveling show will be with Michael Franti at San Fransisco's three-day festival on September 11. "I am so stoked," she said. "It's a peace rally, a three-day festival ... with one of my heroes."
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child