Crystal Bowersox Eyes to Release Debut Album in Spring Instead of This Fall
Instead of planning to release her debut album in November in the same year she graduated from "American Idol" like some of the "Idol" alumni, Crystal Bowersox hopes to drop it next year in spring. "I don't want to rush something out just to hit Black Friday sales," she explained to 101.5 The River.
"I don't think that's right," she continued. "[I don't want] just to have a product, but to have a good product, something that I will be proud of in 10, 15, 20 years. My debut album on a major label - it's a huge thing, and I don't want want to just put something out there that's thrown together to have something to sell. That's just not right."
Crystal Bowersox has been signed to 19/Jive Records and toured with the other Top 9 contestants of "Idol" season 9. Her first gig after the summer traveling show will be with Michael Franti at San Fransisco's three-day festival on September 11. "I am so stoked," she said. "It's a peace rally, a three-day festival ... with one of my heroes."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism