Stephen Moyer Not Yet Offered to Be Doctor Doom in 'Fantastic Four' Reboot
Fans probably would never see Stephen Moyer playing Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom in next "Fantastic Four" film. Despite report that he is pursued for the said part in the reboot project, the actor tells MTV Splash Page that he has not heard anything about it.
"Isn't that great? Isn't that fantastic? I know nothing about it," the "True Blood" star says about his possible involvement in the superhero movie, when met after 2010 Emmy Awards. Asked if he would be interested to portray the movie's villain, Moyer who was accompanied by wife Anna Paquin states, "I don't know," before adding "Yeah, maybe. Yeah."
It is possible that Moyer only plays coy about the casting report. In the meantime, it has been reported that the role offered to him will be seen as the ruler of Latveria and a master of the mystic arts in the untitled new Fantastic Four project.
In addition to Moyer, Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Adrien Brody are linked to the project to portray Reed Richards. Alice Eve and Amber Heard are thrown as possible depicters of Sue Storm, while Kiefer Sutherland and Bruce Willis have recently been reported being pursued to voice The Thing.
"Fantastic Four" reboot, which was previously known as "Fantastic Four Reborn", reportedly "has the team's origin taking place during the opening credits; ala 'The Incredible Hulk'." The sci-fi film is said to be projected for summer 2012 release with Akiva Goldsman serving as producer. No director has been attached to the project.
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It