'Lie to Me' Season 2 Finale Preview: Lightman's Fault
In the season finale of "Lie to Me", the seemingly flawless Dr. Cal Lightman will make a mistake that puts someone close to him in danger. The Lightman Group investigates the murder of a journalist friend of Lightman who was exposing a corrupt politician.
This is a case that tests Lightman's relationship with Reynolds and the FBI. Meanwhile, Emily's newfound interest in dating makes her father uncomfortable. Skipping the Labor Day weekend, the episode called "Black & White" will air two weeks from now, September 13 to be exact.
"Lie to Me" has been renewed for the third season that will begin November 10. Showrunner Shawn Ryan won't be in charge anymore but he managed to tease a few bits about the second season finale before departing and being replaced by Alexander Gray.
"We put some characters in jeopardy," he told TV Guide. "We really tried to end the season as a launching pad for Season 3." He added, "It's not a Dynasty-esque cliff-hanger, where there's bloody people on the floor. But there are some pretty high stakes."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video