'Lie to Me' Season 2 Finale Preview: Lightman's Fault
In the season finale of "Lie to Me", the seemingly flawless Dr. Cal Lightman will make a mistake that puts someone close to him in danger. The Lightman Group investigates the murder of a journalist friend of Lightman who was exposing a corrupt politician.
This is a case that tests Lightman's relationship with Reynolds and the FBI. Meanwhile, Emily's newfound interest in dating makes her father uncomfortable. Skipping the Labor Day weekend, the episode called "Black & White" will air two weeks from now, September 13 to be exact.
"Lie to Me" has been renewed for the third season that will begin November 10. Showrunner Shawn Ryan won't be in charge anymore but he managed to tease a few bits about the second season finale before departing and being replaced by Alexander Gray.
"We put some characters in jeopardy," he told TV Guide. "We really tried to end the season as a launching pad for Season 3." He added, "It's not a Dynasty-esque cliff-hanger, where there's bloody people on the floor. But there are some pretty high stakes."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video