'Lie to Me' Season 2 Finale Preview: Lightman's Fault
In the season finale of "Lie to Me", the seemingly flawless Dr. Cal Lightman will make a mistake that puts someone close to him in danger. The Lightman Group investigates the murder of a journalist friend of Lightman who was exposing a corrupt politician.
This is a case that tests Lightman's relationship with Reynolds and the FBI. Meanwhile, Emily's newfound interest in dating makes her father uncomfortable. Skipping the Labor Day weekend, the episode called "Black & White" will air two weeks from now, September 13 to be exact.
"Lie to Me" has been renewed for the third season that will begin November 10. Showrunner Shawn Ryan won't be in charge anymore but he managed to tease a few bits about the second season finale before departing and being replaced by Alexander Gray.
"We put some characters in jeopardy," he told TV Guide. "We really tried to end the season as a launching pad for Season 3." He added, "It's not a Dynasty-esque cliff-hanger, where there's bloody people on the floor. But there are some pretty high stakes."
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son