Tiger Woods Moves Into New York Apartment Following Divorce
Newly-divorced Tiger Woods has moved into a new apartment in downtown Manhattan, New York, just days after finalizing his divorce from former model wife Elin Nordegren, Us Magazine reported. According to the site, a witness saw the golfer "introducing himself as the new neighbor."
Tiger and Elin announced that they have settled their divorce process in a joint-statement, released on Monday, August 23. In the statement, the couple said, "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us."
Tiger and Elin, who wed on October 5, 2004 and have two kids together, 3-year-old Sam Alexis and 1-year-old Charlie Axel, dissolved their marriage at Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Florida on Monday.
As for his golfing career, Tiger Woods didn't find victory either during a tournament at the Barclays on Sunday, August 29. However, Tiger maintained to stay positive, saying as quoted by The New York Times "I'm looking forward to the next three weeks. I certainly haven't won all year. But this is a week that I was very close... I'm looking forward to next week."
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory