Tiger Woods Moves Into New York Apartment Following Divorce
Newly-divorced Tiger Woods has moved into a new apartment in downtown Manhattan, New York, just days after finalizing his divorce from former model wife Elin Nordegren, Us Magazine reported. According to the site, a witness saw the golfer "introducing himself as the new neighbor."
Tiger and Elin announced that they have settled their divorce process in a joint-statement, released on Monday, August 23. In the statement, the couple said, "We are sad that our marriage is over and we wish each other the very best for the future. While we are no longer married, we are the parents of two wonderful children and their happiness has been, and will always be, of paramount importance to both of us."
Tiger and Elin, who wed on October 5, 2004 and have two kids together, 3-year-old Sam Alexis and 1-year-old Charlie Axel, dissolved their marriage at Bay County Circuit Court in Panama City, Florida on Monday.
As for his golfing career, Tiger Woods didn't find victory either during a tournament at the Barclays on Sunday, August 29. However, Tiger maintained to stay positive, saying as quoted by The New York Times "I'm looking forward to the next three weeks. I certainly haven't won all year. But this is a week that I was very close... I'm looking forward to next week."
More Tiger Woods News
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'