Adam Lambert Launches Twitter Rant Over Fashion Copycat Claim
"American Idol" alum Adam Lambert has thrown Twitter rant on Monday, August 30 over In Touch recent article which said "Willow's copying Adam's Style!, is Adam Lambert Willow Smith's inspiration? Sure looks like it." Adam began his tirade by linking the publication's page featuring him and Willow in several similar styles.
"Willow's a little badass lady but I don't think we have much in common! Lol. C'mon InTouch! This is a stretch," Adam wrote on his Twitter page. He later refreshed his fans' memories, writing "Didn't you hear? I'm copying Bill Kaulitz. So... In a round about way, so is she. Right? And he's copying Rihanna. In truth ladies and gentlemen... No one is copying anyone."
"Following trends is a stylist's job and part of ours is to appear fashionable. Leave the copy cat bull to the school playground," the "Whataya Want from Me" singer explained. "For example: the Xtina/(Lady) GaGa Conspiracy? Lets look just look at Madonna. Seems they were BOTH inspired by her. And she borrowed a page from Marilyn (Monroe)."
"(Amongst others) its the Post Modern age - everything's been done. Pop stars acknowledging something and editorializing on it is an art," Adam continued. "And to clarify before any media takes my rant out of context: I am a fan of all the artists I just mentioned! I love you Madonna, Marilyn, GaGa, XTina, Rihanna, Bill, and little Willow (for inspiring this rant and inTouch to begin with) btw girl - you fierce."
"Also anyone that took me too seriously just now needs to... NOT!" Adam noted. "While I'm ranting: whats with this 'FTW' or 'For The Win' phrase? Also, 'epic Fail'. I'm sick of these sayings. I don't even know why. I wish more people would invent their own sayings. Originality would be more... Original."
And as one of Bill's fans dissed Adam for dragging Bill's name into his rant, the star replied, "Haha i was actually giving him free publicity. Think of it as a birthday present. Lol."
Adam Lambert, who is currently in his North America tour to promote his debut album "For Your Entertainment", ended his Twitter rant with a message read, "Thanks for the entertainment! Goodnight and sweet dreams."
More Adam Lambert News
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'