Ivanka Trump Filmed 'Gossip Girl' Cameo in NYC
Ivanka Trump, the offspring of business mogul Donald Trump, is branching out to TV series by scoring a role on "Gossip Girl". The 28-year-old beauty has appeared on her father's "The Apprentice" series as his adviser but this is the first time she'll be acting on television.
Ivanka is not solo in her cameo as she is accompanied by husband Jared Kushner who is also new to the acting scene. Both have filmed their part on Monday, August 30 afternoon in New York's Meat Packing District, joining the likes of Taylor Momsen, Blake Lively and Kelly Rutherford.
"Jared & I had a ball on the set of #GossipGirl this AM. We appeared in a scene together! Tune in this Oct 25 & check out our 'acting' debut!" Ivanka tweeted that day. No clue yet what kind of role they play in the series but rumor has it they only get a very short screen time. Meanwhile, pictures of the couple filming can be seen at DailyMail.co.uk.
"Gossip Girl" returns on Monday, September 13 on The CW.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video