Ivanka Trump Filmed 'Gossip Girl' Cameo in NYC
Ivanka Trump, the offspring of business mogul Donald Trump, is branching out to TV series by scoring a role on "Gossip Girl". The 28-year-old beauty has appeared on her father's "The Apprentice" series as his adviser but this is the first time she'll be acting on television.
Ivanka is not solo in her cameo as she is accompanied by husband Jared Kushner who is also new to the acting scene. Both have filmed their part on Monday, August 30 afternoon in New York's Meat Packing District, joining the likes of Taylor Momsen, Blake Lively and Kelly Rutherford.
"Jared & I had a ball on the set of #GossipGirl this AM. We appeared in a scene together! Tune in this Oct 25 & check out our 'acting' debut!" Ivanka tweeted that day. No clue yet what kind of role they play in the series but rumor has it they only get a very short screen time. Meanwhile, pictures of the couple filming can be seen at DailyMail.co.uk.
"Gossip Girl" returns on Monday, September 13 on The CW.
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake