Ivanka Trump Filmed 'Gossip Girl' Cameo in NYC
Ivanka Trump, the offspring of business mogul Donald Trump, is branching out to TV series by scoring a role on "Gossip Girl". The 28-year-old beauty has appeared on her father's "The Apprentice" series as his adviser but this is the first time she'll be acting on television.
Ivanka is not solo in her cameo as she is accompanied by husband Jared Kushner who is also new to the acting scene. Both have filmed their part on Monday, August 30 afternoon in New York's Meat Packing District, joining the likes of Taylor Momsen, Blake Lively and Kelly Rutherford.
"Jared & I had a ball on the set of #GossipGirl this AM. We appeared in a scene together! Tune in this Oct 25 & check out our 'acting' debut!" Ivanka tweeted that day. No clue yet what kind of role they play in the series but rumor has it they only get a very short screen time. Meanwhile, pictures of the couple filming can be seen at DailyMail.co.uk.
"Gossip Girl" returns on Monday, September 13 on The CW.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7