Ivanka Trump Filmed 'Gossip Girl' Cameo in NYC
Ivanka Trump, the offspring of business mogul Donald Trump, is branching out to TV series by scoring a role on "Gossip Girl". The 28-year-old beauty has appeared on her father's "The Apprentice" series as his adviser but this is the first time she'll be acting on television.
Ivanka is not solo in her cameo as she is accompanied by husband Jared Kushner who is also new to the acting scene. Both have filmed their part on Monday, August 30 afternoon in New York's Meat Packing District, joining the likes of Taylor Momsen, Blake Lively and Kelly Rutherford.
"Jared & I had a ball on the set of #GossipGirl this AM. We appeared in a scene together! Tune in this Oct 25 & check out our 'acting' debut!" Ivanka tweeted that day. No clue yet what kind of role they play in the series but rumor has it they only get a very short screen time. Meanwhile, pictures of the couple filming can be seen at DailyMail.co.uk.
"Gossip Girl" returns on Monday, September 13 on The CW.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl