12 Stars Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 11
Indeed, some of the words out there about who will join the 11th season of "Dancing with the Stars" are true. Announced on a live press conference during the "Bachelor Pad", the line-up include The Situation of reality show "Jersey Shore" as well as teen mom Bristol Palin aka the daughter of ex-vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
The other names which the whispers got it right are Audrina Patridge of "The Hills", ex-"Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff, singer Brandy, ex-basketball star slash actor Rick Fox, comedienne Margaret Cho, NFL quarterback Kurt Warner, "Brady Bunch" star Florence Henderson, "Cory in the House" star Kyle Massey, singer Michael Bolton and "Dirty Dancing" star Jennifer Grey. There are noticeably 12 stars instead of 11 like in last season.
These stars would compete in the new season which premieres September 20 on ABC. The pairings should be announced shortly on Wednesday, September 1. One familiar face on the show, Edyta Sliwinska reportedly will not take part. In a statement to TMZ she said, "The producers' vision of what they wanted my career to be did not meet my expectations. They wanted my career to be the show. I can't be a dancer my whole life."
"I want to work more with my husband [Alec Mazo] and [the producers] didn't make him a big part of the show or very involved." Rumor has it, she was supposed to be partnered with The Situation while Mazo should be with Bristol.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role
- Troian Bellisario Has Harsh Words for Both Kim Kardashian and Taylor Swift