12 Stars Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 11
Indeed, some of the words out there about who will join the 11th season of "Dancing with the Stars" are true. Announced on a live press conference during the "Bachelor Pad", the line-up include The Situation of reality show "Jersey Shore" as well as teen mom Bristol Palin aka the daughter of ex-vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin.
The other names which the whispers got it right are Audrina Patridge of "The Hills", ex-"Baywatch" star David Hasselhoff, singer Brandy, ex-basketball star slash actor Rick Fox, comedienne Margaret Cho, NFL quarterback Kurt Warner, "Brady Bunch" star Florence Henderson, "Cory in the House" star Kyle Massey, singer Michael Bolton and "Dirty Dancing" star Jennifer Grey. There are noticeably 12 stars instead of 11 like in last season.
These stars would compete in the new season which premieres September 20 on ABC. The pairings should be announced shortly on Wednesday, September 1. One familiar face on the show, Edyta Sliwinska reportedly will not take part. In a statement to TMZ she said, "The producers' vision of what they wanted my career to be did not meet my expectations. They wanted my career to be the show. I can't be a dancer my whole life."
"I want to work more with my husband [Alec Mazo] and [the producers] didn't make him a big part of the show or very involved." Rumor has it, she was supposed to be partnered with The Situation while Mazo should be with Bristol.
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny