Slash Files for Divorce From Wife of Nine Years
Guitar legend Slash has filed for divorce from his wife of almost nine years, Perla Ferrar. The former Guns N' Roses guitarist entered the legal papers in Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, August 30, People reported.
"I can confirm the divorce papers were filed and from Slash's perspective the split is amicable," a rep for Slash, real name Saul Hudson, told the site. In the documents, Slash cited irreconcilable differences and listed July 15 as the date of separation.
TMZ additionally reported that Slash is asking for joint physical and legal custody of their children. According to the papers, the 45-year-old star is willing to pay spousal support. There is no prenuptial agreement. Sources told the site that the separation "is extremely acrimonious".
Slash and Perla Ferrar tied the knot in October 2001. Together, they have two sons, London Emilio and Cash Anthony. For the divorce process, Slash hires attorney Laura Wasser, who has handled dissolution for some high-profile clients, including Britney Spears, Angelina Jolie and Kiefer Sutherland.
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective
- Too Fat! Top Doc Says Mariah Carey Risks Heart Disease After Ballooning to 263 Pounds
- Girls' Generation's Tae Yeon and Hyoyeon Call Out NCT Stalkers on Instagram Story
- Jon Hamm Is a Hologram Husband in Eerie Trailer for Sci-Fi 'Marjorie Prime'
- Kendall Jenner Tries to Win Harry Styles Back by Posting Racy Photos on Social Media
- One Dead, Seven Injured After Ride Malfunctions at Ohio State Fair