Video: David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers Perform at Arthur Ashe Kids Day
David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers were some of the musical guests at Arthur Ashe Kids Day. Introduced as "one of the most gifted performers on the planet," the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love", while the Jonas boys rocked "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" soundtrack.
The three brothers delivered "L.A. Baby" at the kick-off concert of 2010 US Open tennis tournament and were joined by their co-star Demi Lovato when playing "Wouldn't Change a Thing". The "Sonny with a Chance" star teamed up with her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas during the joint set.
Held in the Queensborough of New York City on August 28, the event was hosted by Adrienne Bailon and Quddus. Also singing at the Saturday gig were Allstar Weekend, Alexis Jordan and School Gyrls.
"Something 'Bout Love":
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son