Video: David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers Perform at Arthur Ashe Kids Day
David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers were some of the musical guests at Arthur Ashe Kids Day. Introduced as "one of the most gifted performers on the planet," the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love", while the Jonas boys rocked "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" soundtrack.
The three brothers delivered "L.A. Baby" at the kick-off concert of 2010 US Open tennis tournament and were joined by their co-star Demi Lovato when playing "Wouldn't Change a Thing". The "Sonny with a Chance" star teamed up with her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas during the joint set.
Held in the Queensborough of New York City on August 28, the event was hosted by Adrienne Bailon and Quddus. Also singing at the Saturday gig were Allstar Weekend, Alexis Jordan and School Gyrls.
"Something 'Bout Love":
"Wouldn't Change a Thing":
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel