Video: David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers Perform at Arthur Ashe Kids Day
David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers were some of the musical guests at Arthur Ashe Kids Day. Introduced as "one of the most gifted performers on the planet," the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love", while the Jonas boys rocked "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" soundtrack.
The three brothers delivered "L.A. Baby" at the kick-off concert of 2010 US Open tennis tournament and were joined by their co-star Demi Lovato when playing "Wouldn't Change a Thing". The "Sonny with a Chance" star teamed up with her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas during the joint set.
Held in the Queensborough of New York City on August 28, the event was hosted by Adrienne Bailon and Quddus. Also singing at the Saturday gig were Allstar Weekend, Alexis Jordan and School Gyrls.
"Something 'Bout Love":
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame