Video: David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers Perform at Arthur Ashe Kids Day
David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers were some of the musical guests at Arthur Ashe Kids Day. Introduced as "one of the most gifted performers on the planet," the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love", while the Jonas boys rocked "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" soundtrack.
The three brothers delivered "L.A. Baby" at the kick-off concert of 2010 US Open tennis tournament and were joined by their co-star Demi Lovato when playing "Wouldn't Change a Thing". The "Sonny with a Chance" star teamed up with her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas during the joint set.
Held in the Queensborough of New York City on August 28, the event was hosted by Adrienne Bailon and Quddus. Also singing at the Saturday gig were Allstar Weekend, Alexis Jordan and School Gyrls.
"Something 'Bout Love":
More David Archuleta News
- Beyonce Delays Start of Her Minneapolis Concert due to Storm
- Kelly Osbourne Retaliates Against Ozzy's Alleged Mistress. How?
- Chris Evans and Robert Downey Jr. Fly to California to Surprise Cancer-Stricken Fan
- New 'Halloween' Movie Is in the Works With the Original's Helmer Attached
- 'Bachelorette' Premiere Recap: JoJo Meets Her Suitors. Who Makes the Most Memorable Entrance?
- Blac Chyna Shares First Ultrasound Picture Along With Sweet Message for Rob Kardashian
- Ariana Grande Makes Out a Lot in 'Into You' Music Video
- New CG-Animated 'Garfield' in the Works as Franchise