Video: David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers Perform at Arthur Ashe Kids Day
David Archuleta and Jonas Brothers were some of the musical guests at Arthur Ashe Kids Day. Introduced as "one of the most gifted performers on the planet," the 2008 runner-up of "American Idol" performed his new single "Something 'Bout Love", while the Jonas boys rocked "Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam" soundtrack.
The three brothers delivered "L.A. Baby" at the kick-off concert of 2010 US Open tennis tournament and were joined by their co-star Demi Lovato when playing "Wouldn't Change a Thing". The "Sonny with a Chance" star teamed up with her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas during the joint set.
Held in the Queensborough of New York City on August 28, the event was hosted by Adrienne Bailon and Quddus. Also singing at the Saturday gig were Allstar Weekend, Alexis Jordan and School Gyrls.
"Something 'Bout Love":
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'