First 'Desperate Housewives' Season 7 Promo
Susan, Bree, Lynette and Gaby join forces to fight the powerful force of a new housewife in the first promo of "Desperate Housewives". The show is welcoming Vanessa Williams to the neighborhood as an old friend of Lynette and Bree's new competition in hooking up with Brian Austin Green's Keith.
Williams' Renee will appear in the season premiere on September 26 and continue her streak up until the fourth episode where friction between her and Bree gets hotter. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him. So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green," executive producer Bob Daly said.
Renee is a married woman who moves to Wisteria Lane quite broken. She is married to sports star who plays for New York baseball team but their relationship is on the rock. Reggie Austin of "Life Unexpected" is tapped to play this younger husband.
- Kristen Stewart Uncharacteristically Cheerful During Outing With Stella Maxwell
- Halsey Unveils 'Hopeless Fountain Kingdom' Track List
- Kylie Jenner Hits Back at Critics Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Sexy Selfie
- Robert Downey Jr.'s 'Doctor Dolittle' Moves Up Release Date to Avoid 'Star Wars: Episode IX'
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Adds 'Battlestar Galactica', 'Jericho' Stars and More
- DMX Enters Rehab After Canceling Three Shows
- Katy Perry's Reportedly Jealous Seeing Orlando Bloom Moving On So Fast With Nina Dobrev
- 'Big Bang Theory' Stars Mayim Bialik and Melissa Rauch Reach New Deals After Salary Raises