First 'Desperate Housewives' Season 7 Promo
Susan, Bree, Lynette and Gaby join forces to fight the powerful force of a new housewife in the first promo of "Desperate Housewives". The show is welcoming Vanessa Williams to the neighborhood as an old friend of Lynette and Bree's new competition in hooking up with Brian Austin Green's Keith.
Williams' Renee will appear in the season premiere on September 26 and continue her streak up until the fourth episode where friction between her and Bree gets hotter. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him. So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green," executive producer Bob Daly said.
Renee is a married woman who moves to Wisteria Lane quite broken. She is married to sports star who plays for New York baseball team but their relationship is on the rock. Reggie Austin of "Life Unexpected" is tapped to play this younger husband.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick