First 'Desperate Housewives' Season 7 Promo
Susan, Bree, Lynette and Gaby join forces to fight the powerful force of a new housewife in the first promo of "Desperate Housewives". The show is welcoming Vanessa Williams to the neighborhood as an old friend of Lynette and Bree's new competition in hooking up with Brian Austin Green's Keith.
Williams' Renee will appear in the season premiere on September 26 and continue her streak up until the fourth episode where friction between her and Bree gets hotter. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him. So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green," executive producer Bob Daly said.
Renee is a married woman who moves to Wisteria Lane quite broken. She is married to sports star who plays for New York baseball team but their relationship is on the rock. Reggie Austin of "Life Unexpected" is tapped to play this younger husband.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding