First 'Desperate Housewives' Season 7 Promo
Susan, Bree, Lynette and Gaby join forces to fight the powerful force of a new housewife in the first promo of "Desperate Housewives". The show is welcoming Vanessa Williams to the neighborhood as an old friend of Lynette and Bree's new competition in hooking up with Brian Austin Green's Keith.
Williams' Renee will appear in the season premiere on September 26 and continue her streak up until the fourth episode where friction between her and Bree gets hotter. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him. So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green," executive producer Bob Daly said.
Renee is a married woman who moves to Wisteria Lane quite broken. She is married to sports star who plays for New York baseball team but their relationship is on the rock. Reggie Austin of "Life Unexpected" is tapped to play this younger husband.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle