First 'Desperate Housewives' Season 7 Promo
Susan, Bree, Lynette and Gaby join forces to fight the powerful force of a new housewife in the first promo of "Desperate Housewives". The show is welcoming Vanessa Williams to the neighborhood as an old friend of Lynette and Bree's new competition in hooking up with Brian Austin Green's Keith.
Williams' Renee will appear in the season premiere on September 26 and continue her streak up until the fourth episode where friction between her and Bree gets hotter. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him. So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green," executive producer Bob Daly said.
Renee is a married woman who moves to Wisteria Lane quite broken. She is married to sports star who plays for New York baseball team but their relationship is on the rock. Reggie Austin of "Life Unexpected" is tapped to play this younger husband.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March