Rihanna Reportedly to Release 'Cheers' Instead of 'Only Girl'
While media has been hyping "Only Girl" as the first offering from Rihanna's upcoming album, new report has just arrived, claiming it's a song called "Cheers" which will be the lead single. Perez Hilton who first spread the rumor said the song contains upbeat tune just like the rumored description of "Only Girl".
It's unclear whether "Only Girl" and "Cheers" are two different songs or they're just the same song with a name change. Z100 Radio DJ Sharon Dastur has got the first listen to the latter song and she had this to say as quoted by Blazing Swarm, "What I heard blew me away: It's upbeat, happy party music. I think on her last [album], listeners liked the darker stuff, but they didn't love it. This is a return to the fun stuff."
Rihanna herself said nothing about the rumor on Twitter. Instead, she tweeted a picture of herself with a new hair-do. "HAWAII...Hawaii...hawaii......who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks," the songstress wrote. She reportedly stays in the island to shoot her new movie "Battleship" but there is also a word that she might shoot a music video there.
More Rihanna News
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year
- Official First Look at Spidey's Web Wings in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveiled
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Living Separate Lives' and Ready for $300 Million Divorce
- Fergie's 'Double Dutchess' Is Coming in January With 3 Music Videos
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'