Rihanna Reportedly to Release 'Cheers' Instead of 'Only Girl'
While media has been hyping "Only Girl" as the first offering from Rihanna's upcoming album, new report has just arrived, claiming it's a song called "Cheers" which will be the lead single. Perez Hilton who first spread the rumor said the song contains upbeat tune just like the rumored description of "Only Girl".
It's unclear whether "Only Girl" and "Cheers" are two different songs or they're just the same song with a name change. Z100 Radio DJ Sharon Dastur has got the first listen to the latter song and she had this to say as quoted by Blazing Swarm, "What I heard blew me away: It's upbeat, happy party music. I think on her last [album], listeners liked the darker stuff, but they didn't love it. This is a return to the fun stuff."
Rihanna herself said nothing about the rumor on Twitter. Instead, she tweeted a picture of herself with a new hair-do. "HAWAII...Hawaii...hawaii......who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks," the songstress wrote. She reportedly stays in the island to shoot her new movie "Battleship" but there is also a word that she might shoot a music video there.
More Rihanna News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?