Rihanna Reportedly to Release 'Cheers' Instead of 'Only Girl'
While media has been hyping "Only Girl" as the first offering from Rihanna's upcoming album, new report has just arrived, claiming it's a song called "Cheers" which will be the lead single. Perez Hilton who first spread the rumor said the song contains upbeat tune just like the rumored description of "Only Girl".
It's unclear whether "Only Girl" and "Cheers" are two different songs or they're just the same song with a name change. Z100 Radio DJ Sharon Dastur has got the first listen to the latter song and she had this to say as quoted by Blazing Swarm, "What I heard blew me away: It's upbeat, happy party music. I think on her last [album], listeners liked the darker stuff, but they didn't love it. This is a return to the fun stuff."
Rihanna herself said nothing about the rumor on Twitter. Instead, she tweeted a picture of herself with a new hair-do. "HAWAII...Hawaii...hawaii......who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks," the songstress wrote. She reportedly stays in the island to shoot her new movie "Battleship" but there is also a word that she might shoot a music video there.
More Rihanna News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation