New Set Photos of 'Abduction' With Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Found
The production of "Abduction" has taken place at the PNC Baseball Park on August 22 and pictures from the set have emerged. In some of the photos taken from wide range, Taylor Lautner is seen having discussion with the film's crew around the stadium.
Angela, who shared the pictures to Before the Trailer, says that they were filming scenes for the movie during an actual game. Few days later, on August 26, she met another "Abduction" star Lily Collins at the same location.
It is reported that the drama thriller is still shooting at the PNC Baseball Park on Sunday, August 29. A source tells the site that the production set at the outdoor venue will last until September 1.
"Abduction" follows Taylor Lautner's character as he discovers the parents that raised him aren't his. When he reaches out to the real ones, he and his girlfriend (Lily Collins) are forced to run for their lives. The film is said to see chain of violent events and enter "The Bourne Identity" territory.
John Singleton directs the action thriller with the script provided by Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Shawn Christensen. Beside tacking the lead role, Lautner also produces along with Doug Davison, Ellen Goldsmith-Vein, Roy Lee and Lee Stollman. The movie is tentatively set for 2011 release.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'