Rihanna Posts Pic of Her Burnt Forehead
Rihanna has become a victim of beauty. On Sunday, August 29, the 22-year-old beauty accidentally burnt her forehead with her new curling iron and posted the image of the wound she got from the iron on her Twitter page.
In the posted picture, Rihanna, in her bright red hair, is seen showing the top of her head with the burn mark on her forehead. Laughing off the singe, the "Russian Roulette" singer wrote, "New hair... new curling iron BURN... damn 5head (sic) always in the way."
Two days before sharing about the beauty accident, Rihanna announced on the micro blogging site that she has officially taken over her Twitter account so she is the one who would directly tweet, not her label anymore. On Friday, she wrote, "So now that i finally took over my Twitter page no more corny label tweets... lol! whaaasssuupppp ppl!!!!!"
Rihanna is currently in Hawaii for another show of hers. On her Twitter post, she shared a picture of her standing on a balcony with a great view of the Hawaiian beach. She wrote "HAWAII... Hawaii... hawaii... who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks."
More Rihanna News
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors