Rihanna Posts Pic of Her Burnt Forehead
Rihanna has become a victim of beauty. On Sunday, August 29, the 22-year-old beauty accidentally burnt her forehead with her new curling iron and posted the image of the wound she got from the iron on her Twitter page.
In the posted picture, Rihanna, in her bright red hair, is seen showing the top of her head with the burn mark on her forehead. Laughing off the singe, the "Russian Roulette" singer wrote, "New hair... new curling iron BURN... damn 5head (sic) always in the way."
Two days before sharing about the beauty accident, Rihanna announced on the micro blogging site that she has officially taken over her Twitter account so she is the one who would directly tweet, not her label anymore. On Friday, she wrote, "So now that i finally took over my Twitter page no more corny label tweets... lol! whaaasssuupppp ppl!!!!!"
Rihanna is currently in Hawaii for another show of hers. On her Twitter post, she shared a picture of her standing on a balcony with a great view of the Hawaiian beach. She wrote "HAWAII... Hawaii... hawaii... who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks."
More Rihanna News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance