Rihanna Posts Pic of Her Burnt Forehead
Rihanna has become a victim of beauty. On Sunday, August 29, the 22-year-old beauty accidentally burnt her forehead with her new curling iron and posted the image of the wound she got from the iron on her Twitter page.
In the posted picture, Rihanna, in her bright red hair, is seen showing the top of her head with the burn mark on her forehead. Laughing off the singe, the "Russian Roulette" singer wrote, "New hair... new curling iron BURN... damn 5head (sic) always in the way."
Two days before sharing about the beauty accident, Rihanna announced on the micro blogging site that she has officially taken over her Twitter account so she is the one who would directly tweet, not her label anymore. On Friday, she wrote, "So now that i finally took over my Twitter page no more corny label tweets... lol! whaaasssuupppp ppl!!!!!"
Rihanna is currently in Hawaii for another show of hers. On her Twitter post, she shared a picture of her standing on a balcony with a great view of the Hawaiian beach. She wrote "HAWAII... Hawaii... hawaii... who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks."
More Rihanna News
- Ice Cube Is Up for Teacher Fight With Charlie Day in New 'Fist Fight' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Custody Agreement. Will He Meet His Children on Christmas?
- Madonna Twerks in a Car in Sneak Peek of 'Carpool Karaoke'
- Is Selena Gomez Working on New Album With Hit-Boy?
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos