Rihanna Posts Pic of Her Burnt Forehead
Rihanna has become a victim of beauty. On Sunday, August 29, the 22-year-old beauty accidentally burnt her forehead with her new curling iron and posted the image of the wound she got from the iron on her Twitter page.
In the posted picture, Rihanna, in her bright red hair, is seen showing the top of her head with the burn mark on her forehead. Laughing off the singe, the "Russian Roulette" singer wrote, "New hair... new curling iron BURN... damn 5head (sic) always in the way."
Two days before sharing about the beauty accident, Rihanna announced on the micro blogging site that she has officially taken over her Twitter account so she is the one who would directly tweet, not her label anymore. On Friday, she wrote, "So now that i finally took over my Twitter page no more corny label tweets... lol! whaaasssuupppp ppl!!!!!"
Rihanna is currently in Hawaii for another show of hers. On her Twitter post, she shared a picture of her standing on a balcony with a great view of the Hawaiian beach. She wrote "HAWAII... Hawaii... hawaii... who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks."
More Rihanna News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does