Rihanna Posts Pic of Her Burnt Forehead
Rihanna has become a victim of beauty. On Sunday, August 29, the 22-year-old beauty accidentally burnt her forehead with her new curling iron and posted the image of the wound she got from the iron on her Twitter page.
In the posted picture, Rihanna, in her bright red hair, is seen showing the top of her head with the burn mark on her forehead. Laughing off the singe, the "Russian Roulette" singer wrote, "New hair... new curling iron BURN... damn 5head (sic) always in the way."
Two days before sharing about the beauty accident, Rihanna announced on the micro blogging site that she has officially taken over her Twitter account so she is the one who would directly tweet, not her label anymore. On Friday, she wrote, "So now that i finally took over my Twitter page no more corny label tweets... lol! whaaasssuupppp ppl!!!!!"
Rihanna is currently in Hawaii for another show of hers. On her Twitter post, she shared a picture of her standing on a balcony with a great view of the Hawaiian beach. She wrote "HAWAII... Hawaii... hawaii... who wouldn't want to work here for 2 weeks."
More Rihanna News
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months