Nicki Minaj and Drake Have Their 'Marriage Annulled'
After causing a buzz with marriage tweets on Friday, August 27, Nicki Minaj and Drake have now called it quits. On Sunday, August 29, Minaj wrote on her Twitter page, "Dear Barbz, My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. We'll maintain joint custody."
While Nicki tweeted about the annulment of the marriage which turned out to be nothing but a publicity stunt, Drake hasn't posted any message about the fake separation. Before Minaj posted the latest tweet, both reps for the rappers have previously denied that the stars have taken their relationship to the ultimate level.
The marriage rumor began swirling after Minaj and Drake teased their fans on their micro blogging sites. On Friday, Drake wrote, "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine." Minaj also fueled the speculation by tweeting "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jared Leto Spotted Enjoying Lunch Date With Rumored Girlfriend Valery Kaufman
- Braless Bella Thorne Looks Worn Out During Outing With Max Ehrich
- Comic-Con: Thor Trades His Hammer for Gun in New 'Ragnarok' Trailer
- Video: Ezra Miller Kisses a Male Fan on the Mouth at SDCC
- Ellen Page Receives Death Threats on Instagram: I Find Ellen and Kidnap Her and Kill Her Throat
- Artist of the Week: 21 Savage
- Prince William and Prince Harry Regret Last Short Phone Call With Princess Diana
- Linkin Park Pays Tribute to Chester Bennington by Launching Suicide-Prevention Site