Nicki Minaj and Drake Have Their 'Marriage Annulled'
After causing a buzz with marriage tweets on Friday, August 27, Nicki Minaj and Drake have now called it quits. On Sunday, August 29, Minaj wrote on her Twitter page, "Dear Barbz, My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. We'll maintain joint custody."
While Nicki tweeted about the annulment of the marriage which turned out to be nothing but a publicity stunt, Drake hasn't posted any message about the fake separation. Before Minaj posted the latest tweet, both reps for the rappers have previously denied that the stars have taken their relationship to the ultimate level.
The marriage rumor began swirling after Minaj and Drake teased their fans on their micro blogging sites. On Friday, Drake wrote, "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine." Minaj also fueled the speculation by tweeting "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story