Nicki Minaj and Drake Have Their 'Marriage Annulled'
After causing a buzz with marriage tweets on Friday, August 27, Nicki Minaj and Drake have now called it quits. On Sunday, August 29, Minaj wrote on her Twitter page, "Dear Barbz, My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. We'll maintain joint custody."
While Nicki tweeted about the annulment of the marriage which turned out to be nothing but a publicity stunt, Drake hasn't posted any message about the fake separation. Before Minaj posted the latest tweet, both reps for the rappers have previously denied that the stars have taken their relationship to the ultimate level.
The marriage rumor began swirling after Minaj and Drake teased their fans on their micro blogging sites. On Friday, Drake wrote, "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine." Minaj also fueled the speculation by tweeting "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'