Nicki Minaj and Drake Have Their 'Marriage Annulled'
After causing a buzz with marriage tweets on Friday, August 27, Nicki Minaj and Drake have now called it quits. On Sunday, August 29, Minaj wrote on her Twitter page, "Dear Barbz, My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. We'll maintain joint custody."
While Nicki tweeted about the annulment of the marriage which turned out to be nothing but a publicity stunt, Drake hasn't posted any message about the fake separation. Before Minaj posted the latest tweet, both reps for the rappers have previously denied that the stars have taken their relationship to the ultimate level.
The marriage rumor began swirling after Minaj and Drake teased their fans on their micro blogging sites. On Friday, Drake wrote, "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine." Minaj also fueled the speculation by tweeting "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard