Nicki Minaj and Drake Have Their 'Marriage Annulled'
After causing a buzz with marriage tweets on Friday, August 27, Nicki Minaj and Drake have now called it quits. On Sunday, August 29, Minaj wrote on her Twitter page, "Dear Barbz, My husband Drake and I have decided to have our marriage annulled. We'll maintain joint custody."
While Nicki tweeted about the annulment of the marriage which turned out to be nothing but a publicity stunt, Drake hasn't posted any message about the fake separation. Before Minaj posted the latest tweet, both reps for the rappers have previously denied that the stars have taken their relationship to the ultimate level.
The marriage rumor began swirling after Minaj and Drake teased their fans on their micro blogging sites. On Friday, Drake wrote, "Please refer to @nickiminaj as Mrs. Aubrey Drake Graham and dont stare at her too long. She's finally mine." Minaj also fueled the speculation by tweeting "Yes, its true. Drake and I tied the knot."
More Nicki Minaj News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video