Justin Bieber Postpones NY Concert to Sept. 1 Due to Illness, Offering Apology to Fans
Justin Bieber's tight schedule, which includes performing a series of concerts for his "My World" tour and appearing for guest stints on TV show, has taken its toll on his health condition. The teen singing sensation was supposed to perform at New York State Fair on August 29 but forced to cancel it.
Now, the concert is moved to September 1. "As a result, promoters for Justin Bieber have had to reschedule the Verizon Wireless Arena show in Manchester, New Hampshire, which was scheduled for Wednesday, Sept 1. That show will be moved to Thursday, Dec. 9 in order to accommodate re-schedule the Fair date," it was further announced.
"Been super sick lately but u guys are carrying me," he shared in a series of Tweets. "Thank u for the love thanks 4 the kind wishes. Im tough. Im Canadian. Love yall...im getting rest right now and trying to recover from the not so good news from the doctor... im gonna be ok just need 2 rest but i wanted all of u 2 know i never want to let any of u down. ever. i really appreciate all the kind words."
Details about Justin Bieber's illness are scarce. Rumor suggests he is suffering sore throat and too sick to sing for the Sunday's gig. While the canceled concert has got a makeup date, it is unclear whether the Madison Square Garden gig which is set on August 31 will still go ahead as planned. During the upcoming MSG event, he is scheduled to film his 3-D movie along with Jaden Smith, Sean Kingston and Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing
- Pregnant Beyonce Is Keeping Kim Kardashian Away From Her