Justin Bieber Postpones NY Concert to Sept. 1 Due to Illness, Offering Apology to Fans
Justin Bieber's tight schedule, which includes performing a series of concerts for his "My World" tour and appearing for guest stints on TV show, has taken its toll on his health condition. The teen singing sensation was supposed to perform at New York State Fair on August 29 but forced to cancel it.
Now, the concert is moved to September 1. "As a result, promoters for Justin Bieber have had to reschedule the Verizon Wireless Arena show in Manchester, New Hampshire, which was scheduled for Wednesday, Sept 1. That show will be moved to Thursday, Dec. 9 in order to accommodate re-schedule the Fair date," it was further announced.
"Been super sick lately but u guys are carrying me," he shared in a series of Tweets. "Thank u for the love thanks 4 the kind wishes. Im tough. Im Canadian. Love yall...im getting rest right now and trying to recover from the not so good news from the doctor... im gonna be ok just need 2 rest but i wanted all of u 2 know i never want to let any of u down. ever. i really appreciate all the kind words."
Details about Justin Bieber's illness are scarce. Rumor suggests he is suffering sore throat and too sick to sing for the Sunday's gig. While the canceled concert has got a makeup date, it is unclear whether the Madison Square Garden gig which is set on August 31 will still go ahead as planned. During the upcoming MSG event, he is scheduled to film his 3-D movie along with Jaden Smith, Sean Kingston and Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed