2010 Emmys: Jimmy Fallon Singing as Elton John, Boyz II Men and Green Day
After rocking the stage with his star-studded crew for the opening number of the 62nd Annual Emmy Awards, Jimmy Fallon once again took the mic. This time around, the host dedicated his performance to "three shows we lost this year."
First, the comedian was dressed as Elton John, wearing flowery outfit and delivering his own version of "Candle in the Wind" behind a pink grand piano in a bid to say goodbye to Kiefer Sutherland-starring TV series "24". He sang, "Goodbye '24'/ Though I never watched you on TV/ I missed one episode/ Had to buy the DVDs."
Next, Fallon channeled a member of Boyz II Men. He changed the lyrics of "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" as a salute to "Law & Order" which comes to an end this year after 10 years airing. "How do I say goodbye, 'Law & Order'?/ The good crimes, that changing cast/ I thought we'd get to season 21, but now that sound has gone away," he crooned.
The last musical tribute saw Fallon performing as Green Day's Billy Joe Armstrong. He brought a guitar and rocked the event with "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)". "The island it was mythical, but in the end they died/ I didn't understand it, but I tried," he sang as a nod to "Lost".
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand