2010 Emmys: Jimmy Fallon Singing as Elton John, Boyz II Men and Green Day
After rocking the stage with his star-studded crew for the opening number of the 62nd Annual Emmy Awards, Jimmy Fallon once again took the mic. This time around, the host dedicated his performance to "three shows we lost this year."
First, the comedian was dressed as Elton John, wearing flowery outfit and delivering his own version of "Candle in the Wind" behind a pink grand piano in a bid to say goodbye to Kiefer Sutherland-starring TV series "24". He sang, "Goodbye '24'/ Though I never watched you on TV/ I missed one episode/ Had to buy the DVDs."
Next, Fallon channeled a member of Boyz II Men. He changed the lyrics of "It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday" as a salute to "Law & Order" which comes to an end this year after 10 years airing. "How do I say goodbye, 'Law & Order'?/ The good crimes, that changing cast/ I thought we'd get to season 21, but now that sound has gone away," he crooned.
The last musical tribute saw Fallon performing as Green Day's Billy Joe Armstrong. He brought a guitar and rocked the event with "Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)". "The island it was mythical, but in the end they died/ I didn't understand it, but I tried," he sang as a nod to "Lost".
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour