'Bachelorette' Star Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders Tied the Knot
Former "The Bachelorette" and "The Bachelor" stars Jesse Csincsak and Ann Lueders are officially a married couple. The two walked down the aisle at Rumor Hotel in Las Vegas on Saturday night, August 28, People reported.
Before his bachelor party at nightclub Vanity on Friday, Csincsak told the site, "I've waited for this moment my whole life." The wedding itself was attended by the reality TV series' alum Vienna Girardi and married pair Jason Mesnick and Molly Malaney.
Csincsak and Lueders first met on a cruise to Mexico, which brought together contestants from the ABC show, in fall 2009. The newlyweds' engagement was brief. Csincsak proposed to Lueders in early August on a small island in Lake Erie off the coast of Ohio.
Beside the wedding, Csincsak and Lueders also have another thing to celebrate, a baby to come. Lueders is currently four months pregnant and the couple decided to name their baby son Noah. Csincsak said, "I tell her every day, she's the best thing that's ever happened to me. We just have fun together. We are just enjoying our time together and it doesn't matter what we do."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie