Kiefer Sutherland and Bruce Willis Wanted for 'Fantastic Four' Reboot
20th Century Fox has been hard at work to make "Fantastic Four" reboot and some actors are being rumored to join the cast. Latest reports mention Kiefer Sutherland and Bruce Willis are pursued by the studio to provide the voice of The Thing which is going to be brought on screen in CGI version.
Comic Book Movie states, though an offer has not been put out for the 55-year-old "The Expendables" star, the studio is interested to get Willis to voice the alter ego of Ben Grimm. Soon after the news comes out, Screen Rant claims "24" actor, Sutherland, "is the other choice of interest for the studio at the moment" for the same part.
As of late, Stephen Moyer of "True Blood" is also rumored to be cast in the untitled new Fantastic Four project to portray Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom. Main protagonist character Reed Richards is allegedly eyed by Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Adrien Brody, while Mr. Fantastic's love interest Sue Storm could belong to either Alice Eve or Amber Heard.
This upcoming action sci-fi movie reportedly "has the team's origin taking place during the opening credits; ala 'The Incredible Hulk'." The film is said to be projected for summer 2012 release with Akiva Goldsman serving as producer. No director has been hired for the upcoming project.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story