Kiefer Sutherland and Bruce Willis Wanted for 'Fantastic Four' Reboot
20th Century Fox has been hard at work to make "Fantastic Four" reboot and some actors are being rumored to join the cast. Latest reports mention Kiefer Sutherland and Bruce Willis are pursued by the studio to provide the voice of The Thing which is going to be brought on screen in CGI version.
Comic Book Movie states, though an offer has not been put out for the 55-year-old "The Expendables" star, the studio is interested to get Willis to voice the alter ego of Ben Grimm. Soon after the news comes out, Screen Rant claims "24" actor, Sutherland, "is the other choice of interest for the studio at the moment" for the same part.
As of late, Stephen Moyer of "True Blood" is also rumored to be cast in the untitled new Fantastic Four project to portray Victor Von Doom aka Doctor Doom. Main protagonist character Reed Richards is allegedly eyed by Jonathan Rhys-Meyers and Adrien Brody, while Mr. Fantastic's love interest Sue Storm could belong to either Alice Eve or Amber Heard.
This upcoming action sci-fi movie reportedly "has the team's origin taking place during the opening credits; ala 'The Incredible Hulk'." The film is said to be projected for summer 2012 release with Akiva Goldsman serving as producer. No director has been hired for the upcoming project.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!