'Lost' Fans to Break Record With 121 Episodes Viewing
Although the series is officially over, "Lost" still grasps its fans with the hysteria. Die-hard fans of the ABC show, which concluded the whole mystery this May, will attempt to break world records by watching all 121 episodes including the pilot within three days only.
London's Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square will be opened for U.K.'s first ever public TV marathon on Monday, September 13 at 10 A.M. Public are welcome to participate for free by coming to the venue fully equipped with their own survival kits such as packed lunches, sleeping bags and pillows. However, only the first 280 people going through the cinema doors will be eligible to take part.
Fans who come are encouraged to dress like their favorite character. And those who made it inside the theater will receive a goody bag filled with "Lost" merchandise. Since it would be a daring challenge, paramedics are available on stand-by. But regulated breaks will be available in between the 80 hours of viewing. The event will wrap up the following Thursday afternoon.
Gregory Lynn, director of the Prince Charles Cinema, said, "We're thrilled to be hosting such an exciting event and look forward to keeping our cinema running all day and all night, for as long as it takes."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'