'Lost' Fans to Break Record With 121 Episodes Viewing
Although the series is officially over, "Lost" still grasps its fans with the hysteria. Die-hard fans of the ABC show, which concluded the whole mystery this May, will attempt to break world records by watching all 121 episodes including the pilot within three days only.
London's Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square will be opened for U.K.'s first ever public TV marathon on Monday, September 13 at 10 A.M. Public are welcome to participate for free by coming to the venue fully equipped with their own survival kits such as packed lunches, sleeping bags and pillows. However, only the first 280 people going through the cinema doors will be eligible to take part.
Fans who come are encouraged to dress like their favorite character. And those who made it inside the theater will receive a goody bag filled with "Lost" merchandise. Since it would be a daring challenge, paramedics are available on stand-by. But regulated breaks will be available in between the 80 hours of viewing. The event will wrap up the following Thursday afternoon.
Gregory Lynn, director of the Prince Charles Cinema, said, "We're thrilled to be hosting such an exciting event and look forward to keeping our cinema running all day and all night, for as long as it takes."
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up