'Lost' Fans to Break Record With 121 Episodes Viewing
Although the series is officially over, "Lost" still grasps its fans with the hysteria. Die-hard fans of the ABC show, which concluded the whole mystery this May, will attempt to break world records by watching all 121 episodes including the pilot within three days only.
London's Prince Charles Cinema in Leicester Square will be opened for U.K.'s first ever public TV marathon on Monday, September 13 at 10 A.M. Public are welcome to participate for free by coming to the venue fully equipped with their own survival kits such as packed lunches, sleeping bags and pillows. However, only the first 280 people going through the cinema doors will be eligible to take part.
Fans who come are encouraged to dress like their favorite character. And those who made it inside the theater will receive a goody bag filled with "Lost" merchandise. Since it would be a daring challenge, paramedics are available on stand-by. But regulated breaks will be available in between the 80 hours of viewing. The event will wrap up the following Thursday afternoon.
Gregory Lynn, director of the Prince Charles Cinema, said, "We're thrilled to be hosting such an exciting event and look forward to keeping our cinema running all day and all night, for as long as it takes."
More Lost News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked