Vanessa Williams Dominates 'Desperate Housewives' Promo Pic
Goodbye Eddie, hello Renee. Vanessa Williams is put front and center on the new promo picture of "Desperate Housewives" season 7 as the new housewife who will reside on Wisteria Lane. The rest of the cast such as Teri Hatcher and Eva Longoria surrounded her in jeans and sleeveless tops.
Renee is a face from Lynette's past who comes to the neighborhood after her marriage to a Major League baseball player is thrown into jeopardy. This character, like the rest of the women on the show, has an eye for young men and this will show in Renee's rivalry against Bree.
Brian Austin Green has been hired to be a repairman named Keith who catches Bree's attention. "Bree has an instant physical attraction to him," executive producer Bob Daly said. "But then over time it turns into something more."
The relationship begins on the season premiere on September 26 and becomes intense as Renee enters the picture. "Suddenly by episode 4 they're both going after him," added Daly. "So there's a little competition for Brian Austin Green."
Speaking of how she would portray the cougar, Williams made a comparison to her character as Wilhelmina Slater on "Ugly Betty". She said, "I hope I bring a little glamor, a little of the outside, out-of-town girl into Wisteria Lane. But I can't be in another show. It's not Betty World."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed