Emma Stone Urged to Date a Gay in New 'Easy A' Clip
Emma Stone's Olive Penderghast is dealing with sexual problems in "Easy A" and one of them has been shared in a clip. In this snippet, debuted by MySpace, the young woman is seen convinced by her mother (Patricia Clarkson) that dating a homosexual boy, particularly her best friend Brandon, is okay.
Moreover, another scene from the movie has been previewed in another fresh clip. Making its way out via Yahoo! Movies, the video sees Olive who has a conversation with her family including her father, portrayed by Stanley Tucci.
Olive Penderghast is a barely-noticed girl on her school who becomes people's attention after faking a loud sex with her newly-gay friend. While she thought lying about losing her virginity would be special, Olive is now entangled in an unexpected situation because many boys ask her for the same service. However, she later decides to use the rumor mill to advance her social and financial standing.
Penn Badgley, Amanda Bynes, Cam Gigandet and Lisa Kudrow additionally land roles in "Easy A". This romantic comedy is directed by Will Gluck and going to be released in theaters across the nation on September 17.
'Easy A' clip from MySpace:
'Easy A' clip 'Who Told You?' from Yahoo! Movies:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival