Taylor Swift and Toby Hemingway Fuel Dating Rumor
Taylor Swift has fueled rumor that she's dating her co-star in "Mine" music video, Toby Hemingway. According to New York Post, Swift and Hemingway were spotted stepping out in Maine and the two have spent their time together as Swift prepared to release the music video on CMT's live special on Friday night, August 27.
Hemingway was said joining Swift for the premiere. When asked about Swift and Hemingway's possible romance, a rep for the "Teardrops on My Guitar" singer refused to comment. The rep said, "We don't comment on Taylor's personal life."
This wasn't the first time Swift and Hemingway hit the headline with dating report. Back on July 16, the rumored lovers were spotted out together at LuLu's Cafe in Los Angeles, Hollywood Life reported. One restaurant patron told the site, "This was without a doubt a date, they were very happy and laughing with each other the entire time. It was very cute to see her in such a good mood."
As for why she picked Hemingway to be her lover in "Mine" music video, Swift told People, "I saw 'Feast of Love' and just loved that movie and thought Toby was so great that I thought it would be perfect to put him in the video."
More Taylor Swift News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March