Nicki Minaj and will.i.am's Duet Track 'Check It Out' Emerges
Nicki Minaj and will.i.am hook up in a newly-revealed track called "Check It Out". Sampling The Buggles' 1979 song "Video Killed the Radio Star", it reportedly will be included in Young Money's upcoming mixtape and might be listed in her debut album "Pink Friday" as well.
The duet actually has been hinted since last month. "I don't want to say too much, but I just did some work with will.i.am," so Minaj told Entertainment Weekly. Without detailing the collaboration, she said back then, "[It's] just something for my album that I'm really excited about."
"Pink Friday" will be released in United States on November 23 three days before the Black Friday when Americans flood stores across the country to start shopping for Christmas. Beside hitting the market for Christmas shopping session, it also becomes a platform for Nicki Minaj to introduce her alter ego, Roman Zolanski.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand