Nicki Minaj and will.i.am's Duet Track 'Check It Out' Emerges
Nicki Minaj and will.i.am hook up in a newly-revealed track called "Check It Out". Sampling The Buggles' 1979 song "Video Killed the Radio Star", it reportedly will be included in Young Money's upcoming mixtape and might be listed in her debut album "Pink Friday" as well.
The duet actually has been hinted since last month. "I don't want to say too much, but I just did some work with will.i.am," so Minaj told Entertainment Weekly. Without detailing the collaboration, she said back then, "[It's] just something for my album that I'm really excited about."
"Pink Friday" will be released in United States on November 23 three days before the Black Friday when Americans flood stores across the country to start shopping for Christmas. Beside hitting the market for Christmas shopping session, it also becomes a platform for Nicki Minaj to introduce her alter ego, Roman Zolanski.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor