Nicki Minaj and will.i.am's Duet Track 'Check It Out' Emerges
Nicki Minaj and will.i.am hook up in a newly-revealed track called "Check It Out". Sampling The Buggles' 1979 song "Video Killed the Radio Star", it reportedly will be included in Young Money's upcoming mixtape and might be listed in her debut album "Pink Friday" as well.
The duet actually has been hinted since last month. "I don't want to say too much, but I just did some work with will.i.am," so Minaj told Entertainment Weekly. Without detailing the collaboration, she said back then, "[It's] just something for my album that I'm really excited about."
"Pink Friday" will be released in United States on November 23 three days before the Black Friday when Americans flood stores across the country to start shopping for Christmas. Beside hitting the market for Christmas shopping session, it also becomes a platform for Nicki Minaj to introduce her alter ego, Roman Zolanski.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig
- 'Bachelorette' Recap: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Help Test the Guys' Husband Skills
- John Boyega Shows Finn's New Weapon in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Bella Thorne Gets Cuddly With Ex Gregg Sulkin After Super Quick Fling With Scott Disick
- Kourtney Kardashian Ready to Introduce Younes Bendjima to Her Family
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' Is Not Hacked, Claims Disney CEO
- Niall Horan Pays Tribute to Manchester Bombing Victims, Makes 'On the Loose' TV Debut on 'Today'