Nicki Minaj and will.i.am's Duet Track 'Check It Out' Emerges
Nicki Minaj and will.i.am hook up in a newly-revealed track called "Check It Out". Sampling The Buggles' 1979 song "Video Killed the Radio Star", it reportedly will be included in Young Money's upcoming mixtape and might be listed in her debut album "Pink Friday" as well.
The duet actually has been hinted since last month. "I don't want to say too much, but I just did some work with will.i.am," so Minaj told Entertainment Weekly. Without detailing the collaboration, she said back then, "[It's] just something for my album that I'm really excited about."
"Pink Friday" will be released in United States on November 23 three days before the Black Friday when Americans flood stores across the country to start shopping for Christmas. Beside hitting the market for Christmas shopping session, it also becomes a platform for Nicki Minaj to introduce her alter ego, Roman Zolanski.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group