Nicki Minaj and will.i.am's Duet Track 'Check It Out' Emerges
Nicki Minaj and will.i.am hook up in a newly-revealed track called "Check It Out". Sampling The Buggles' 1979 song "Video Killed the Radio Star", it reportedly will be included in Young Money's upcoming mixtape and might be listed in her debut album "Pink Friday" as well.
The duet actually has been hinted since last month. "I don't want to say too much, but I just did some work with will.i.am," so Minaj told Entertainment Weekly. Without detailing the collaboration, she said back then, "[It's] just something for my album that I'm really excited about."
"Pink Friday" will be released in United States on November 23 three days before the Black Friday when Americans flood stores across the country to start shopping for Christmas. Beside hitting the market for Christmas shopping session, it also becomes a platform for Nicki Minaj to introduce her alter ego, Roman Zolanski.
More Nicki Minaj News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms