Rep Laughs Off Rumor Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson called off her engagement to Hayden Christensen earlier this month but the 29-year-old beauty hasn't landed her heart on another hunk unlike Perez Hilton recently reported. The blogger suggested that Rachel and Jake Gyllenhaal are romantically linked but a rep for the actor laughed off the rumor, telling Gossip Cop "Not true!".
On Friday, August 27, Perez posted an article with a headline read "New Couple Alert????". The celebrity blogger went on with a report mentioning that "very good sources reveal" that Rachel and Jake "have been 'spending a lot of time together' on the down low."
In early August, Rachel called off her engagement to Hayden and the split was reportedly caused by their long distance. Before dating Hayden, Rachel was previously in relationship with her "The O.C." co-star, Adam Brody. Jake, in the meantime, split from Reese Witherspoon in November 2009. They started dating two years earlier. He also once dated Kirsten Dunst for nearly two years.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist