Rep Laughs Off Rumor Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson called off her engagement to Hayden Christensen earlier this month but the 29-year-old beauty hasn't landed her heart on another hunk unlike Perez Hilton recently reported. The blogger suggested that Rachel and Jake Gyllenhaal are romantically linked but a rep for the actor laughed off the rumor, telling Gossip Cop "Not true!".
On Friday, August 27, Perez posted an article with a headline read "New Couple Alert????". The celebrity blogger went on with a report mentioning that "very good sources reveal" that Rachel and Jake "have been 'spending a lot of time together' on the down low."
In early August, Rachel called off her engagement to Hayden and the split was reportedly caused by their long distance. Before dating Hayden, Rachel was previously in relationship with her "The O.C." co-star, Adam Brody. Jake, in the meantime, split from Reese Witherspoon in November 2009. They started dating two years earlier. He also once dated Kirsten Dunst for nearly two years.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?