Rep Laughs Off Rumor Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson called off her engagement to Hayden Christensen earlier this month but the 29-year-old beauty hasn't landed her heart on another hunk unlike Perez Hilton recently reported. The blogger suggested that Rachel and Jake Gyllenhaal are romantically linked but a rep for the actor laughed off the rumor, telling Gossip Cop "Not true!".
On Friday, August 27, Perez posted an article with a headline read "New Couple Alert????". The celebrity blogger went on with a report mentioning that "very good sources reveal" that Rachel and Jake "have been 'spending a lot of time together' on the down low."
In early August, Rachel called off her engagement to Hayden and the split was reportedly caused by their long distance. Before dating Hayden, Rachel was previously in relationship with her "The O.C." co-star, Adam Brody. Jake, in the meantime, split from Reese Witherspoon in November 2009. They started dating two years earlier. He also once dated Kirsten Dunst for nearly two years.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal