Rep Laughs Off Rumor Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson called off her engagement to Hayden Christensen earlier this month but the 29-year-old beauty hasn't landed her heart on another hunk unlike Perez Hilton recently reported. The blogger suggested that Rachel and Jake Gyllenhaal are romantically linked but a rep for the actor laughed off the rumor, telling Gossip Cop "Not true!".
On Friday, August 27, Perez posted an article with a headline read "New Couple Alert????". The celebrity blogger went on with a report mentioning that "very good sources reveal" that Rachel and Jake "have been 'spending a lot of time together' on the down low."
In early August, Rachel called off her engagement to Hayden and the split was reportedly caused by their long distance. Before dating Hayden, Rachel was previously in relationship with her "The O.C." co-star, Adam Brody. Jake, in the meantime, split from Reese Witherspoon in November 2009. They started dating two years earlier. He also once dated Kirsten Dunst for nearly two years.
More Jake Gyllenhaal News
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video