Rep Laughs Off Rumor Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rachel Bilson
Rachel Bilson called off her engagement to Hayden Christensen earlier this month but the 29-year-old beauty hasn't landed her heart on another hunk unlike Perez Hilton recently reported. The blogger suggested that Rachel and Jake Gyllenhaal are romantically linked but a rep for the actor laughed off the rumor, telling Gossip Cop "Not true!".
On Friday, August 27, Perez posted an article with a headline read "New Couple Alert????". The celebrity blogger went on with a report mentioning that "very good sources reveal" that Rachel and Jake "have been 'spending a lot of time together' on the down low."
In early August, Rachel called off her engagement to Hayden and the split was reportedly caused by their long distance. Before dating Hayden, Rachel was previously in relationship with her "The O.C." co-star, Adam Brody. Jake, in the meantime, split from Reese Witherspoon in November 2009. They started dating two years earlier. He also once dated Kirsten Dunst for nearly two years.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says