Taylor Swift Singing Outside Church When Debuting Official 'Mine' Video in Maine
Taylor Swift went back to Maine, Kennebunkport to introduce the premiere of her official "Mine" music video in a half-hour TV special on Friday, August 27. Afterwards, she greeted local residents outside St. Anne's Church where the wedding scene was shot and performed five or six songs with her band.
Swift also met former U.S. President George H.W. Bush, who owns an estate in the town and brought his grandchildren to see the 20-year-old country music singer. Toby Hemingway, who proposes to her and ties the knot with her in the music video, attended Friday's premiere as well.
"It was such a fun video to shoot because I think that it shows this story about this relationship -- from when they meet and all these happy, beautiful times you look back on and remember," Swift said. "But relationships aren't perfect, and there are things that happen that you have to fight through and get through. I think the huge argument scene is one of my favorite parts of the video because it's about actually working through your problems."
Clip of "Mine" TV special:
Taylor Swift's "Mine" music video
More Taylor Swift News
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Continue Their Love Affair With a Trip to Mall