Taylor Swift Singing Outside Church When Debuting Official 'Mine' Video in Maine
Taylor Swift went back to Maine, Kennebunkport to introduce the premiere of her official "Mine" music video in a half-hour TV special on Friday, August 27. Afterwards, she greeted local residents outside St. Anne's Church where the wedding scene was shot and performed five or six songs with her band.
Swift also met former U.S. President George H.W. Bush, who owns an estate in the town and brought his grandchildren to see the 20-year-old country music singer. Toby Hemingway, who proposes to her and ties the knot with her in the music video, attended Friday's premiere as well.
"It was such a fun video to shoot because I think that it shows this story about this relationship -- from when they meet and all these happy, beautiful times you look back on and remember," Swift said. "But relationships aren't perfect, and there are things that happen that you have to fight through and get through. I think the huge argument scene is one of my favorite parts of the video because it's about actually working through your problems."
Clip of "Mine" TV special:
More Taylor Swift News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?