Taylor Swift Singing Outside Church When Debuting Official 'Mine' Video in Maine
Taylor Swift went back to Maine, Kennebunkport to introduce the premiere of her official "Mine" music video in a half-hour TV special on Friday, August 27. Afterwards, she greeted local residents outside St. Anne's Church where the wedding scene was shot and performed five or six songs with her band.
Swift also met former U.S. President George H.W. Bush, who owns an estate in the town and brought his grandchildren to see the 20-year-old country music singer. Toby Hemingway, who proposes to her and ties the knot with her in the music video, attended Friday's premiere as well.
"It was such a fun video to shoot because I think that it shows this story about this relationship -- from when they meet and all these happy, beautiful times you look back on and remember," Swift said. "But relationships aren't perfect, and there are things that happen that you have to fight through and get through. I think the huge argument scene is one of my favorite parts of the video because it's about actually working through your problems."
Clip of "Mine" TV special:
More Taylor Swift News
- Netflix Is Back After Crash Following 'Luke Cage' Premiere
- Gigi Hadid Trips on Runway at Paris Fashion Week
- Mail Order Bride Comedy Canned by NBC After Getting Backlash
- Robin Williams' Widow Calls the Actor's Disease 'the Terrorist Inside My Husband's Brain'
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress