Sylvester Stallone Offers Bruce Willis to Be Super Villain in 'Expendables' Sequel
Sylvester Stallone recently said he has some ideas for "The Expendables" sequel. Now, he has shared a bit about his plans as he reveals whom he wants to star in the next movie. "Had dinner with Bruce Willis last night. I want him in EXPENDABLES II as a super villain. What do you think?" he tweeted on Friday, August 27.
Willis has actually starred in "The Expendables" as Mr. Church, a man who offers The Expendables a mission to overthrow a brutal dictator in Vilena. His role, however, is considerably a small one. The 55-year-old "Die Hard" actor has not responded to Stallone's idea for him in the second film.
Prior to dishing about Willis' possible role, Stallone has revealed what he wants to do for the second "Expendables". "It's plotted out in my mind's eye," the lead actor/director of the film dished. "I believe this group has to continue to evolve; it just can't become the same people. So how do you get new people introduced into the group, and how do you have some of the other people leaving? Those are the challenges."
A hard-hitting action/thriller, "The Expendables" also stars the likes of Jason Statham, Jet Li, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Mickey Rourke as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Since unleashed in the U.S. on August 13, the movie has raked in as much as $72.5 million from domestic ticket sales as of press time.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?