Sylvester Stallone Offers Bruce Willis to Be Super Villain in 'Expendables' Sequel
Sylvester Stallone recently said he has some ideas for "The Expendables" sequel. Now, he has shared a bit about his plans as he reveals whom he wants to star in the next movie. "Had dinner with Bruce Willis last night. I want him in EXPENDABLES II as a super villain. What do you think?" he tweeted on Friday, August 27.
Willis has actually starred in "The Expendables" as Mr. Church, a man who offers The Expendables a mission to overthrow a brutal dictator in Vilena. His role, however, is considerably a small one. The 55-year-old "Die Hard" actor has not responded to Stallone's idea for him in the second film.
Prior to dishing about Willis' possible role, Stallone has revealed what he wants to do for the second "Expendables". "It's plotted out in my mind's eye," the lead actor/director of the film dished. "I believe this group has to continue to evolve; it just can't become the same people. So how do you get new people introduced into the group, and how do you have some of the other people leaving? Those are the challenges."
A hard-hitting action/thriller, "The Expendables" also stars the likes of Jason Statham, Jet Li, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Mickey Rourke as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Since unleashed in the U.S. on August 13, the movie has raked in as much as $72.5 million from domestic ticket sales as of press time.
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video