Sylvester Stallone Offers Bruce Willis to Be Super Villain in 'Expendables' Sequel
Sylvester Stallone recently said he has some ideas for "The Expendables" sequel. Now, he has shared a bit about his plans as he reveals whom he wants to star in the next movie. "Had dinner with Bruce Willis last night. I want him in EXPENDABLES II as a super villain. What do you think?" he tweeted on Friday, August 27.
Willis has actually starred in "The Expendables" as Mr. Church, a man who offers The Expendables a mission to overthrow a brutal dictator in Vilena. His role, however, is considerably a small one. The 55-year-old "Die Hard" actor has not responded to Stallone's idea for him in the second film.
Prior to dishing about Willis' possible role, Stallone has revealed what he wants to do for the second "Expendables". "It's plotted out in my mind's eye," the lead actor/director of the film dished. "I believe this group has to continue to evolve; it just can't become the same people. So how do you get new people introduced into the group, and how do you have some of the other people leaving? Those are the challenges."
A hard-hitting action/thriller, "The Expendables" also stars the likes of Jason Statham, Jet Li, Terry Crews, Randy Couture, Eric Roberts, Steve Austin, Mickey Rourke as well as Arnold Schwarzenegger. Since unleashed in the U.S. on August 13, the movie has raked in as much as $72.5 million from domestic ticket sales as of press time.
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2
- Blac Chyna Poses Nearly Naked for Elle and Calls Her Ex Tyga 'Kinda Cheap'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Summer Finale Recap: Mary Drake's Child Revealed, Someone Dead
- Mel C Reveals Why She Turned Down Spice Girls Reunion
- Drake and Rihanna Are 'Fully Dating' as They're Done 'Hiding' Their Relationship
- Miranda Kerr Reveals Ex Orlando Bloom Warned Her About His Penis Photos
- 'Star Wars' Actor Ian McDiarmid Confirms He Won't Return as Emperor Palpatine in 'Rogue One'
- Jaden and Willow Smith Want to Retire in 10 Years