'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Joins 'No Ordinary Family'
ABC's new show "No Ordinary Family" has lifted the interest a notch higher. The execs have tapped "Twilight" star Jackson Rathbone to appear in the sci-fi show, not only as a guest but as a recurring character, EW reports.
Rathbone, known as battle expert Jasper Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, will slip in the role of Trent Stafford, a high schooler who befriends Kay Panabaker's Daphne. Trent was recently the victim of a home invasion robbery.
Now, Daphne is part of the family who gains superpower after a vacation that ended up in Amazon River. Her ability is telepathy.
"No Ordinary Family" debuts September 28 at 8/7c. Michael Chiklis stars as family patriarch Jim Powell who is super-strong, Julie Benz is his wife who has super speed and Jimmy Bennett is Daphne's little brother who has vast intelligence.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour