'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Joins 'No Ordinary Family'
ABC's new show "No Ordinary Family" has lifted the interest a notch higher. The execs have tapped "Twilight" star Jackson Rathbone to appear in the sci-fi show, not only as a guest but as a recurring character, EW reports.
Rathbone, known as battle expert Jasper Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, will slip in the role of Trent Stafford, a high schooler who befriends Kay Panabaker's Daphne. Trent was recently the victim of a home invasion robbery.
Now, Daphne is part of the family who gains superpower after a vacation that ended up in Amazon River. Her ability is telepathy.
"No Ordinary Family" debuts September 28 at 8/7c. Michael Chiklis stars as family patriarch Jim Powell who is super-strong, Julie Benz is his wife who has super speed and Jimmy Bennett is Daphne's little brother who has vast intelligence.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences