'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Joins 'No Ordinary Family'
ABC's new show "No Ordinary Family" has lifted the interest a notch higher. The execs have tapped "Twilight" star Jackson Rathbone to appear in the sci-fi show, not only as a guest but as a recurring character, EW reports.
Rathbone, known as battle expert Jasper Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, will slip in the role of Trent Stafford, a high schooler who befriends Kay Panabaker's Daphne. Trent was recently the victim of a home invasion robbery.
Now, Daphne is part of the family who gains superpower after a vacation that ended up in Amazon River. Her ability is telepathy.
"No Ordinary Family" debuts September 28 at 8/7c. Michael Chiklis stars as family patriarch Jim Powell who is super-strong, Julie Benz is his wife who has super speed and Jimmy Bennett is Daphne's little brother who has vast intelligence.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie