'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Joins 'No Ordinary Family'
ABC's new show "No Ordinary Family" has lifted the interest a notch higher. The execs have tapped "Twilight" star Jackson Rathbone to appear in the sci-fi show, not only as a guest but as a recurring character, EW reports.
Rathbone, known as battle expert Jasper Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, will slip in the role of Trent Stafford, a high schooler who befriends Kay Panabaker's Daphne. Trent was recently the victim of a home invasion robbery.
Now, Daphne is part of the family who gains superpower after a vacation that ended up in Amazon River. Her ability is telepathy.
"No Ordinary Family" debuts September 28 at 8/7c. Michael Chiklis stars as family patriarch Jim Powell who is super-strong, Julie Benz is his wife who has super speed and Jimmy Bennett is Daphne's little brother who has vast intelligence.
- Taylor Swift Who? Calvin Harris Gets Flirty With Mystery Brunette While Partying in Cabo
- Apple in Talks to Buy Jay-Z's Tidal
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash