'Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Joins 'No Ordinary Family'
ABC's new show "No Ordinary Family" has lifted the interest a notch higher. The execs have tapped "Twilight" star Jackson Rathbone to appear in the sci-fi show, not only as a guest but as a recurring character, EW reports.
Rathbone, known as battle expert Jasper Hale in the "Twilight" franchise, will slip in the role of Trent Stafford, a high schooler who befriends Kay Panabaker's Daphne. Trent was recently the victim of a home invasion robbery.
Now, Daphne is part of the family who gains superpower after a vacation that ended up in Amazon River. Her ability is telepathy.
"No Ordinary Family" debuts September 28 at 8/7c. Michael Chiklis stars as family patriarch Jim Powell who is super-strong, Julie Benz is his wife who has super speed and Jimmy Bennett is Daphne's little brother who has vast intelligence.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does