Video: Kristen Bell, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver and Odette Yustman Having Fight
Kristen Bell, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver and Odette Yustman's interview to promote their new movie "You Again" has turned nasty. Instead of talking about the upcoming drama comedy film, the four actresses end up fighting. The dispute, however, is only part of the movie promotion in a new Funny of Die video.
During the chat, the movie's director, Andy Fickman, is seen approaching Kristen and asking her to emphasize on the comedic element rather than a long-winded explanation of character motivations. And it turns out, Betty, Sigourney and Odette feel the same way too as they get bored with never-keep-her-mouth-shut Kristen.
And the interview gets even nastier when Kristen, Betty, Sigourney and Odette all stand up just because Kristen is sick of hearing Sigourney mentioning her "Avatar" part. Sigourney then launches tirade aims at Kristen, calling her "Heartbreakers" and "Year of Living Dangerously". Betty, in the meantime, refuses to stay out of it as she also threatens to take Kristen down.
As things get heat up, helmer Andy asks them to calm down and reminds them they already "had so much fun" making the movie. Kristen, Betty, Sigourney and Odette begin to muse and end their sudden rift. However, Kristen starts talking again which leads Andy, Sigourney and Odette leaving the set. Betty, who is the last to stay, advises Kristen that whenever women gang up on other women, "there's always a reason."
Kristen Bell, Betty White, Sigourney Weaver and Odette Yustman's Nasty Interview:
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Producers Plead Guilty Over Harrison Ford's Accident
- Diplo Confirms Usher, Sam Hunt and Travi$ Scott Collabs for Major Lazer's New Album
- Lindsay Lohan Apologizes for Instagram Rant, Isn't Sure She Can Fix Relationship With Fiance
- AMC Renews 'Turn' for Fourth and Final Season
- Keshia Knight Pulliam's Husband Ed Hartwell Files for Divorce, Wants Paternity Test