Claire Danes, Ted Danson Added as Emmys Presenters
The last batch of Emmys presenters is unveiled and it includes nominees Claire Danes and Ted Danson. The former is up for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her role in "Temple Grandin" while the latter has lost to "Dexter" star John Lithgow in the category of Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
Joining Danes and Danson in the presenters list are fellow nominee Mariska Hargitay, Emily Deschanel, Nathan Fillion, Christopher Meloni, Lauren Graham, Tom Selleck, Maura Tierney and "Undercovers" couple Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw. This string of stars complete the line-up who will take duties on the August 29 ceremony.
The show will be broadcast live on NBC from the Nokia Theatre at 5 P.M. PDT.
Meanwhile, seating plans have been revealed in the form of photos taken by Huffington Post. Jon Hamm and his partner get the coveted seat in the aisle side of first row, sitting across Julianna Margulies. Behind Hamm are his "Mad Men" co-stars such as Elisabeth Moss, Christina Hendricks and John Slattery.
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip
- Katie Holmes Looks Gloomy Amid Rumor She Gets 'Dumped' by Jamie Foxx
- New 'Game of Thrones' Set Video Captures the Monumental Meeting
- Jay-Z to Host Clinton Concert Aimed at Young Black Voters in Ohio
- Here's the First Look at Cate Blanchett and Sandra Bullock on 'Ocean's Eight' Set
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years