Claire Danes, Ted Danson Added as Emmys Presenters
The last batch of Emmys presenters is unveiled and it includes nominees Claire Danes and Ted Danson. The former is up for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Miniseries or a Movie for her role in "Temple Grandin" while the latter has lost to "Dexter" star John Lithgow in the category of Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series.
Joining Danes and Danson in the presenters list are fellow nominee Mariska Hargitay, Emily Deschanel, Nathan Fillion, Christopher Meloni, Lauren Graham, Tom Selleck, Maura Tierney and "Undercovers" couple Boris Kodjoe and Gugu Mbatha-Raw. This string of stars complete the line-up who will take duties on the August 29 ceremony.
The show will be broadcast live on NBC from the Nokia Theatre at 5 P.M. PDT.
Meanwhile, seating plans have been revealed in the form of photos taken by Huffington Post. Jon Hamm and his partner get the coveted seat in the aisle side of first row, sitting across Julianna Margulies. Behind Hamm are his "Mad Men" co-stars such as Elisabeth Moss, Christina Hendricks and John Slattery.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy