Hayley Williams, Jordan Pundik and Ethan Luck Cover 'Bed Intruder'
A viral hit song "Bed Intruder", which features heavily auto-tuned Antoine Dodson discussing an attack on his sister Kelly, has reached million views on YouTube and inspired Hayley Williams to hit the studio. The Paramore frontwoman made a "pop punk cover" of the track along with two pals New Found Glory's Jordan Pundik and Relient K's Ethan Luck.
The three recorded it in Nashville at Ethan's house. He wrote on his blog, "With all this hype of Antoine Dodson around the Internet, a couple friends of mine and I thought it would be fun to do our own version of 'Bed Intruder.' Everything was recorded at my home studio while New Found Glory had a day off from tour here in Nashville. Hayley came over this evening to add the finishing touches."
The original version of "Bed Intruder" itself is a work by Brooklyn group The Gregory Brothers, who turned Dodson's interview with a local news station to music by adding auto-tune and intertwining gang vocals on it. The song cracked Billboard Hot 100, debuting at No. 89 with 30,000 downloads. The sale number was enough to land it at No. 49 on the Digital Songs chart.
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights