Hayley Williams, Jordan Pundik and Ethan Luck Cover 'Bed Intruder'
A viral hit song "Bed Intruder", which features heavily auto-tuned Antoine Dodson discussing an attack on his sister Kelly, has reached million views on YouTube and inspired Hayley Williams to hit the studio. The Paramore frontwoman made a "pop punk cover" of the track along with two pals New Found Glory's Jordan Pundik and Relient K's Ethan Luck.
The three recorded it in Nashville at Ethan's house. He wrote on his blog, "With all this hype of Antoine Dodson around the Internet, a couple friends of mine and I thought it would be fun to do our own version of 'Bed Intruder.' Everything was recorded at my home studio while New Found Glory had a day off from tour here in Nashville. Hayley came over this evening to add the finishing touches."
The original version of "Bed Intruder" itself is a work by Brooklyn group The Gregory Brothers, who turned Dodson's interview with a local news station to music by adding auto-tune and intertwining gang vocals on it. The song cracked Billboard Hot 100, debuting at No. 89 with 30,000 downloads. The sale number was enough to land it at No. 49 on the Digital Songs chart.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video