Hayley Williams, Jordan Pundik and Ethan Luck Cover 'Bed Intruder'
A viral hit song "Bed Intruder", which features heavily auto-tuned Antoine Dodson discussing an attack on his sister Kelly, has reached million views on YouTube and inspired Hayley Williams to hit the studio. The Paramore frontwoman made a "pop punk cover" of the track along with two pals New Found Glory's Jordan Pundik and Relient K's Ethan Luck.
The three recorded it in Nashville at Ethan's house. He wrote on his blog, "With all this hype of Antoine Dodson around the Internet, a couple friends of mine and I thought it would be fun to do our own version of 'Bed Intruder.' Everything was recorded at my home studio while New Found Glory had a day off from tour here in Nashville. Hayley came over this evening to add the finishing touches."
The original version of "Bed Intruder" itself is a work by Brooklyn group The Gregory Brothers, who turned Dodson's interview with a local news station to music by adding auto-tune and intertwining gang vocals on it. The song cracked Billboard Hot 100, debuting at No. 89 with 30,000 downloads. The sale number was enough to land it at No. 49 on the Digital Songs chart.
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna