Miley Cyrus Is Said 'Devastated' About Split From Liam Hemsworth
Words on the street are Miley Cyrus can't handle her recent split from Australian heartthrob Liam Hemsworth very well. "Miley is devastated. She really thought Liam was 'The One'," a source said as quoted by Showbiz Spy.
"Although she did put her career ahead of they're relationship, she made it clear it to Liam he wouldn't always come second," the source further shared. The insider added that Miley wants to work on things between her and Liam, saying "She's hoping they'll be able to sought things out."
However, Liam might not be in the mood to reconcile. In the September 6 issue of Star magazine, Liam was reported moving on with 26-year-old blonde named Katy after the two allegedly getting cozy at the Shorebreak Hotel in Huntington Beach, California on August 7.
"She and a girlfriend approached him at the bar. Girls were fawning over him all night, and he was clearly loving the attention, but he really took a liking to her," an insider told the mag. "They were all throwing back beers and having a great time. Later, he suggested that they all go back to the Doubletree hotel, where they were staying, to keep the party going."
The source further mentioned that "Miley's name was never brought up." The source claimed Liam and Katy, who reportedly "definitely had a strong connection", exchanged numbers before they parted and the 20-year-old actor "promised to call".
More Miley Cyrus News
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date
- Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck '100 Percent Still Separated' Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Miranda Lambert's Rep Shoots Down Pregnancy Rumors
- Watch Star-Studded Performance of 'What the World Needs Now Is Love' at DNC
- 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Brings Out the Poetic World