'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky Admits Plan to Elope With Roberto Martinez
Though they have only been together for a few months, "The Bachelorette" stars Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez admitted that they already had plan to elope. During an interview with People on Thursday, August 24, Ali explained "We just want to be married."
"We're just excited for that. We're like, 'Let's be married - right now!' " 25-year-old Ali continued during the chat at Kari Feinstein's style lounge in Beverly Hills. "Planning a wedding is a lot, and we don't want to go through all the motions," she added.
However, Ali and fiance Roberto axed the elope plan because they want to share their special day with family. The former Facebook executive said, "I think we would do just that. Obviously we want to share it with our family, so we're not going to do that."
"But it's so funny - I've even caught myself saying, 'This is my husband Roberto'," Ali admitted. "I always thought it would be funny to even think or say that, but if anything, I feel like it's hard for me not to say it." She claimed the slip of tongue "is when you know it's the right person."
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez previously revealed that they don't mind having their wedding televised. During an appearance on "Live with Regis and Kelly" in early August, Roberto said, "We've talked about it a little bit. Definitely a possibility."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl