'Bachelorette' Star Ali Fedotowsky Admits Plan to Elope With Roberto Martinez
Though they have only been together for a few months, "The Bachelorette" stars Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez admitted that they already had plan to elope. During an interview with People on Thursday, August 24, Ali explained "We just want to be married."
"We're just excited for that. We're like, 'Let's be married - right now!' " 25-year-old Ali continued during the chat at Kari Feinstein's style lounge in Beverly Hills. "Planning a wedding is a lot, and we don't want to go through all the motions," she added.
However, Ali and fiance Roberto axed the elope plan because they want to share their special day with family. The former Facebook executive said, "I think we would do just that. Obviously we want to share it with our family, so we're not going to do that."
"But it's so funny - I've even caught myself saying, 'This is my husband Roberto'," Ali admitted. "I always thought it would be funny to even think or say that, but if anything, I feel like it's hard for me not to say it." She claimed the slip of tongue "is when you know it's the right person."
Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto Martinez previously revealed that they don't mind having their wedding televised. During an appearance on "Live with Regis and Kelly" in early August, Roberto said, "We've talked about it a little bit. Definitely a possibility."
More The Bachelorette News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child