'Chuck' Brings In James Bond Actor for Multiple Episodes
With the latest casting news, "Chuck" has proven itself to be one series to watch this Fall. Timothy Dalton, one of the actors who had the honor to portray James Bond, is guest-starring on the spy-series for a multi-episode arc. Dalton would make his first appearance in seventh episode titled "Chuck Versus the First Fight."
According to the press release, Dalton will be playing a mysterious stranger who has a history with Chuck's mom, played by Linda Hamilton. When asked whether Chuck is actually Dalton character's offspring, exec producer Josh Schwartz said, "Consider that theory squashed. We'll only say that they've known each other for a long time."
Dalton was last seen on television back in 1979 when he guest-starred on "Charlie's Angels". Revealing how they managed to grab him for "Chuck", Schwartz joked to EW, "With my charm and Fedak's singing voice. That's not true. We're huge fans of Mr. Dalton, not only for being a badass Bond but for his comic work in 'Hot Fuzz' and 'The Rocketeer'."
"In truth," Schwartz continued, "we've wanted to have him on the show since season 1. When we came up with this part, we thought he'd be perfect. So we sent him [some episodes], he dug it, and then we started talking."
"Chuck" returns for its fourth season on Monday, September 20 at 8/7c.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris