'Chuck' Brings In James Bond Actor for Multiple Episodes
With the latest casting news, "Chuck" has proven itself to be one series to watch this Fall. Timothy Dalton, one of the actors who had the honor to portray James Bond, is guest-starring on the spy-series for a multi-episode arc. Dalton would make his first appearance in seventh episode titled "Chuck Versus the First Fight."
According to the press release, Dalton will be playing a mysterious stranger who has a history with Chuck's mom, played by Linda Hamilton. When asked whether Chuck is actually Dalton character's offspring, exec producer Josh Schwartz said, "Consider that theory squashed. We'll only say that they've known each other for a long time."
Dalton was last seen on television back in 1979 when he guest-starred on "Charlie's Angels". Revealing how they managed to grab him for "Chuck", Schwartz joked to EW, "With my charm and Fedak's singing voice. That's not true. We're huge fans of Mr. Dalton, not only for being a badass Bond but for his comic work in 'Hot Fuzz' and 'The Rocketeer'."
"In truth," Schwartz continued, "we've wanted to have him on the show since season 1. When we came up with this part, we thought he'd be perfect. So we sent him [some episodes], he dug it, and then we started talking."
"Chuck" returns for its fourth season on Monday, September 20 at 8/7c.
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Are Separating After 11 Years Together
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?