Bristol Palin May Go 'Dancing with the Stars'
Bristol Palin may not be fond of acting but she may thrive in dancing. The daughter of former Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin who had appeared on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" is now reported as one of the stars who will take the floor on "Dancing with the Stars".
Bristol's name is the latest in the list of potential candidates such as The Situation, Audrina Patridge, Ali Fedotowsky, Brandy and David Hasselhoff. Actress Kirstie Alley was also rumored to join the competition but she has denied it via Twitter, saying "Just a rumor. Imagine that. NOT doing DWTS this season... Way too chicken!! Maybe next season if Im invited again!!!"
A representative from ABC won't confirm any of the names, saying "We don't comment on casting rumors." The network will announce the line-up on Monday, August 30 after "Bachelor Pad".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson