Bristol Palin May Go 'Dancing with the Stars'
Bristol Palin may not be fond of acting but she may thrive in dancing. The daughter of former Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin who had appeared on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" is now reported as one of the stars who will take the floor on "Dancing with the Stars".
Bristol's name is the latest in the list of potential candidates such as The Situation, Audrina Patridge, Ali Fedotowsky, Brandy and David Hasselhoff. Actress Kirstie Alley was also rumored to join the competition but she has denied it via Twitter, saying "Just a rumor. Imagine that. NOT doing DWTS this season... Way too chicken!! Maybe next season if Im invited again!!!"
A representative from ABC won't confirm any of the names, saying "We don't comment on casting rumors." The network will announce the line-up on Monday, August 30 after "Bachelor Pad".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation