Bristol Palin May Go 'Dancing with the Stars'
Bristol Palin may not be fond of acting but she may thrive in dancing. The daughter of former Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin who had appeared on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" is now reported as one of the stars who will take the floor on "Dancing with the Stars".
Bristol's name is the latest in the list of potential candidates such as The Situation, Audrina Patridge, Ali Fedotowsky, Brandy and David Hasselhoff. Actress Kirstie Alley was also rumored to join the competition but she has denied it via Twitter, saying "Just a rumor. Imagine that. NOT doing DWTS this season... Way too chicken!! Maybe next season if Im invited again!!!"
A representative from ABC won't confirm any of the names, saying "We don't comment on casting rumors." The network will announce the line-up on Monday, August 30 after "Bachelor Pad".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?
- Charli XCX Releases 'After the Afterparty' Feat. Lil Yachty
- Calvin Harris Flirts With Halsey on Twitter
- Kanye West Plays Birthday Video for Kim and Gives Her Shout-Out During 'Saint Pablo' Show
- Get Your First Look at Tessa Thompson as Valkyrie on 'Thor: Ragnarok' Set
- Madonna Lets Photographer Grab Her Crotch During Party. See the Pics!