Bristol Palin May Go 'Dancing with the Stars'
Bristol Palin may not be fond of acting but she may thrive in dancing. The daughter of former Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin who had appeared on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" is now reported as one of the stars who will take the floor on "Dancing with the Stars".
Bristol's name is the latest in the list of potential candidates such as The Situation, Audrina Patridge, Ali Fedotowsky, Brandy and David Hasselhoff. Actress Kirstie Alley was also rumored to join the competition but she has denied it via Twitter, saying "Just a rumor. Imagine that. NOT doing DWTS this season... Way too chicken!! Maybe next season if Im invited again!!!"
A representative from ABC won't confirm any of the names, saying "We don't comment on casting rumors." The network will announce the line-up on Monday, August 30 after "Bachelor Pad".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song