Bristol Palin May Go 'Dancing with the Stars'
Bristol Palin may not be fond of acting but she may thrive in dancing. The daughter of former Vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin who had appeared on "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" is now reported as one of the stars who will take the floor on "Dancing with the Stars".
Bristol's name is the latest in the list of potential candidates such as The Situation, Audrina Patridge, Ali Fedotowsky, Brandy and David Hasselhoff. Actress Kirstie Alley was also rumored to join the competition but she has denied it via Twitter, saying "Just a rumor. Imagine that. NOT doing DWTS this season... Way too chicken!! Maybe next season if Im invited again!!!"
A representative from ABC won't confirm any of the names, saying "We don't comment on casting rumors." The network will announce the line-up on Monday, August 30 after "Bachelor Pad".
More Dancing with the Stars News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics