Julio Iglesias and Longtime Girlfriend Married
Latin pop icon Julio Iglesias is again a married man. The "Crazy" singer wed his longtime girlfriend and former Dutch model Miranda Rijnsburger in a private ceremony in Marbella, Spain on Tuesday, August 24, Hola Magazine reported, via Pop Eater.
Julio and Miranda swapped vows at the Virgen del Carmen parish in the southern Spanish city with the presence of their children. The intimate ceremony was followed by a traditional Catholic mass in a chapel at his farm in nearby Malaga.
Julio and Miranda have been living together for almost 20 years. Together, they have three sons, Miguel, Rodrigo and Guillermo, and twin daughters, Victoria and Cristina. The newlyweds first met while visiting Indonesia in late 1990 and have since had a romantic relationship.
This is the second wedding for Julio Iglesias. The "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" hitmaker was previously married to journalist Isabel Preysler, with whom he has three children, Chabeli, Julio Iglesias Jr. and Enrique Iglesias. Julio and Isabel's marriage was annulled in 1979.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed