Julio Iglesias and Longtime Girlfriend Married
Latin pop icon Julio Iglesias is again a married man. The "Crazy" singer wed his longtime girlfriend and former Dutch model Miranda Rijnsburger in a private ceremony in Marbella, Spain on Tuesday, August 24, Hola Magazine reported, via Pop Eater.
Julio and Miranda swapped vows at the Virgen del Carmen parish in the southern Spanish city with the presence of their children. The intimate ceremony was followed by a traditional Catholic mass in a chapel at his farm in nearby Malaga.
Julio and Miranda have been living together for almost 20 years. Together, they have three sons, Miguel, Rodrigo and Guillermo, and twin daughters, Victoria and Cristina. The newlyweds first met while visiting Indonesia in late 1990 and have since had a romantic relationship.
This is the second wedding for Julio Iglesias. The "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" hitmaker was previously married to journalist Isabel Preysler, with whom he has three children, Chabeli, Julio Iglesias Jr. and Enrique Iglesias. Julio and Isabel's marriage was annulled in 1979.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'