Julio Iglesias and Longtime Girlfriend Married
Latin pop icon Julio Iglesias is again a married man. The "Crazy" singer wed his longtime girlfriend and former Dutch model Miranda Rijnsburger in a private ceremony in Marbella, Spain on Tuesday, August 24, Hola Magazine reported, via Pop Eater.
Julio and Miranda swapped vows at the Virgen del Carmen parish in the southern Spanish city with the presence of their children. The intimate ceremony was followed by a traditional Catholic mass in a chapel at his farm in nearby Malaga.
Julio and Miranda have been living together for almost 20 years. Together, they have three sons, Miguel, Rodrigo and Guillermo, and twin daughters, Victoria and Cristina. The newlyweds first met while visiting Indonesia in late 1990 and have since had a romantic relationship.
This is the second wedding for Julio Iglesias. The "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" hitmaker was previously married to journalist Isabel Preysler, with whom he has three children, Chabeli, Julio Iglesias Jr. and Enrique Iglesias. Julio and Isabel's marriage was annulled in 1979.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris