Julio Iglesias and Longtime Girlfriend Married
Latin pop icon Julio Iglesias is again a married man. The "Crazy" singer wed his longtime girlfriend and former Dutch model Miranda Rijnsburger in a private ceremony in Marbella, Spain on Tuesday, August 24, Hola Magazine reported, via Pop Eater.
Julio and Miranda swapped vows at the Virgen del Carmen parish in the southern Spanish city with the presence of their children. The intimate ceremony was followed by a traditional Catholic mass in a chapel at his farm in nearby Malaga.
Julio and Miranda have been living together for almost 20 years. Together, they have three sons, Miguel, Rodrigo and Guillermo, and twin daughters, Victoria and Cristina. The newlyweds first met while visiting Indonesia in late 1990 and have since had a romantic relationship.
This is the second wedding for Julio Iglesias. The "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" hitmaker was previously married to journalist Isabel Preysler, with whom he has three children, Chabeli, Julio Iglesias Jr. and Enrique Iglesias. Julio and Isabel's marriage was annulled in 1979.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance