Julio Iglesias and Longtime Girlfriend Married
Latin pop icon Julio Iglesias is again a married man. The "Crazy" singer wed his longtime girlfriend and former Dutch model Miranda Rijnsburger in a private ceremony in Marbella, Spain on Tuesday, August 24, Hola Magazine reported, via Pop Eater.
Julio and Miranda swapped vows at the Virgen del Carmen parish in the southern Spanish city with the presence of their children. The intimate ceremony was followed by a traditional Catholic mass in a chapel at his farm in nearby Malaga.
Julio and Miranda have been living together for almost 20 years. Together, they have three sons, Miguel, Rodrigo and Guillermo, and twin daughters, Victoria and Cristina. The newlyweds first met while visiting Indonesia in late 1990 and have since had a romantic relationship.
This is the second wedding for Julio Iglesias. The "To All the Girls I've Loved Before" hitmaker was previously married to journalist Isabel Preysler, with whom he has three children, Chabeli, Julio Iglesias Jr. and Enrique Iglesias. Julio and Isabel's marriage was annulled in 1979.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!