'No Truth' to Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears' Double Wedding Report
It turned out that Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears are not planning a double wedding just like swirling report has suggested recently. A source close to the "Toxic" singer told Gossip Cop that "there is no truth" to the rumor, while Jamie's pal added the story was made up.
The double wedding report was first run by OK! Magazine. The mag claimed both Britney and Jamie were excited about idea to "marry their boyfriends, Jason Trawick and Casey Aldridge, in a spectacular double wedding!"
The mag further mentioned that Spears sisters would have their kids as "ring bearers and the flower girl" while they walked each other down the aisle. Meanwhile, Jason was reportedly thrilled about the joint-nuptials idea as well. A source said, "Jason said it would be bigger than a royal wedding."
"Britney's eyes lit up... A Spears-girls double wedding would be a huge attention-getter," the source further claimed. As for the guests listed for the ceremony, the mag revealed some big names including Oprah Winfrey, U.S. President Barack Obama and Lady GaGa.
Britney Spears has been in relationship with talent agent Jason Trawick since the beginning of 2009. Jamie Lynn Spears, in the meantime, just rekindled her romance with Casey Aldridge, who is also the father of her daughter Maddie.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake