'No Truth' to Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears' Double Wedding Report
It turned out that Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears are not planning a double wedding just like swirling report has suggested recently. A source close to the "Toxic" singer told Gossip Cop that "there is no truth" to the rumor, while Jamie's pal added the story was made up.
The double wedding report was first run by OK! Magazine. The mag claimed both Britney and Jamie were excited about idea to "marry their boyfriends, Jason Trawick and Casey Aldridge, in a spectacular double wedding!"
The mag further mentioned that Spears sisters would have their kids as "ring bearers and the flower girl" while they walked each other down the aisle. Meanwhile, Jason was reportedly thrilled about the joint-nuptials idea as well. A source said, "Jason said it would be bigger than a royal wedding."
"Britney's eyes lit up... A Spears-girls double wedding would be a huge attention-getter," the source further claimed. As for the guests listed for the ceremony, the mag revealed some big names including Oprah Winfrey, U.S. President Barack Obama and Lady GaGa.
Britney Spears has been in relationship with talent agent Jason Trawick since the beginning of 2009. Jamie Lynn Spears, in the meantime, just rekindled her romance with Casey Aldridge, who is also the father of her daughter Maddie.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance