'No Truth' to Britney and Jamie Lynn Spears' Double Wedding Report
It turned out that Britney Spears and Jamie Lynn Spears are not planning a double wedding just like swirling report has suggested recently. A source close to the "Toxic" singer told Gossip Cop that "there is no truth" to the rumor, while Jamie's pal added the story was made up.
The double wedding report was first run by OK! Magazine. The mag claimed both Britney and Jamie were excited about idea to "marry their boyfriends, Jason Trawick and Casey Aldridge, in a spectacular double wedding!"
The mag further mentioned that Spears sisters would have their kids as "ring bearers and the flower girl" while they walked each other down the aisle. Meanwhile, Jason was reportedly thrilled about the joint-nuptials idea as well. A source said, "Jason said it would be bigger than a royal wedding."
"Britney's eyes lit up... A Spears-girls double wedding would be a huge attention-getter," the source further claimed. As for the guests listed for the ceremony, the mag revealed some big names including Oprah Winfrey, U.S. President Barack Obama and Lady GaGa.
Britney Spears has been in relationship with talent agent Jason Trawick since the beginning of 2009. Jamie Lynn Spears, in the meantime, just rekindled her romance with Casey Aldridge, who is also the father of her daughter Maddie.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'